What games would you like to see on Wii U?

Which of these games do you think will most likely be on the Wii U.

• Total voters

chillv

9-Volt must be my video game counterpart.
This question is self explanatory, most likely you'll talk about a game that you liked on Wii and say that you would like that game to be on the Wii U. Just give a complete description of what you would like the game to be like and I'll be fine with whatever you post. Also, know that there is no limit on what games you can talk about. Just make sure to put them all in one post (unless a few days later or tomorrow you come up with something and you want to post it)

Okay here are my games I would like to see on the Wii U

Wii Music U
I know this sounds crazy but, seriously. Wii Music would be very innovative if it was on Wii U. Let me give a few examples. Instead of using the wii remote for all instruments, they could allow at least one player to use some instruments on the gamepad (but they should still allow the use of the wii remotes). For example, you could use the gamepad as a piano, turntable, drum, xylophone, tambourine, guitar and more. It could display the instrument on the gamepad, and you flick and tap with your stylus and fingers (they may need to include an additional stylus for the drums though). It would also be cool if they added more instruments and an music editor too. I'm pretty sure at this point that the Wii U can handle that.

Wii Sports U
Do any of you remember the e3 announcement trailer for the wii u? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e3qaPg_keg) They showed a lot of Wii Sports games in that trailer. It would be awsome if nintendo made a new wii sports game that used the gamepad. My only two ideas for this one would be if they made archery like the one in zelda attraction in nintendo land and, if they allowed you to walk around the island (If it would take place on wuhu island) and even drive, live in those little cottages, and chat with other miis.

Wii Play U
This is self explanatory so, I'm not going to give any ideas for this one. Also, I have no ideas at all and theres a very good chance that nintendo will make this anyway.

Okay, time for me to list some real games.

Super Monkey Ball
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz and Step was mostly criticised for theemote motion control. It seemed very novelty-ish in design and neither showed much innovation either. I think Super Monkey Ball will have a good chance on the Wii U. They could make it how the player holds the gamepad flat and tilts it to tilt the world around the monkey. They could also use the gamepad for the minigames also.

Cooking Mama
Now, we all know that there has been way too many cooking mama titles but one for the wii u could be innovative if made the right way. They could make most of the steps mainly consisting of using the gamepad and the wii remote. For example, if you were creating cookies, you could use the wii remote to stir the batter and make them flat with a rolling and use the gamepad to cut the cookies with cookie cutters. Another example would be if you were making a salad. You could use the gamepad to strip the lettuce and cut carrots and cucumbers and use the wii remote and nunchuk to toss the salad.

Okay, that's enough of mine. Again, what games would you like to see on Wii U? Do you have any opinions or ideas on mine?

I think a MegaMan game would work quite well in conjunction with the game pad.

I want a Mario Strikers, Mario Baseball, Mario Tennis, Mario Golf, and Mario Party on the Wii U

Pinkie Pie said:
Wii U Music

Oh god this. Most underated Wii branded game ever!

Yeah, It is very underrated. Just because you can't lose does not mean its bad. I actually like wii music because it gave you no actual boundaries, rules or objectives. You just play and have fun. The song selection isn't bad at all. Just because it doesn't have the stuff we listen to nowadays and it has a lot of foreign song does not make the selection bad. In fact, I found it fun playing these classic songs such as "The Entertainer" and "Jingle Bell Rock" and most of the foreign songs weren't the bad also. This game would definitely be a good game for the Wii U.

The only song I found memorable was playing "Sur le pont d' Avignon" with the SNES instrument

Baby Luigi said:
The only song I found memorable was playing "Sur le pont d' Avignon" with the SNES instrument

First off, don't you mean NES? Also, I never found any of the songs in wii music memorable. I just found them fun to play.

Well the only reason I found it memorable was that it was nostalgic to me, and I love the NES instrument

I'm sorry, it's been a while since I last played the game

Baby Luigi said:
Well the only reason I found it memorable was that it was nostalgic to me, and I love the NES instrument

I'm sorry, it's been a while since I last played the game

Me too, my wii music doesn't even work anymore. (Then again, almost 70% of the games I own don't work at all.) but it's a good thing its only $5.00 used at gamestop. I should get it before the wii dies out.

chillv said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Wii U Music

Oh god this. Most underated Wii branded game ever!

Yeah, It is very underrated. Just because you can't lose does not mean its bad. I actually like wii music because it gave you no actual boundaries, rules or objectives. You just play and have fun. The song selection isn't bad at all. Just because it doesn't have the stuff we listen to nowadays and it has a lot of foreign song does not make the selection bad. In fact, I found it fun playing these classic songs such as "The Entertainer" and "Jingle Bell Rock" and most of the foreign songs weren't the bad also. This game would definitely be a good game for the Wii U.
You guys too? I used to love this game.

Everything else, no, that won't happen. Wii Party U has already been announced (I really liked Wii Party, so)

As long as I get an awesome Zelda game, a Fire Emblem game that utilizes the gamepad, a 3D Mario that's more open, better, and less linear, I'll be fine.

I'd like to see an Earthbound game (even though that probably wouldn't happen lol), a good Mario Party 10 (not Mario Party 1 or Mario Party 9's style where 95% of the game was luck) and I'm looking forward to the new Smash Bros. game. I'd like to see a Mario game of some sort that's actually challenging and not linear. :p

Timmy said:
I'd like to see an Earthbound game (even though that probably wouldn't happen lol), a good Mario Party 10 (not Mario Party 1 or Mario Party 9's style where 95% of the game was luck) and I'm looking forward to the new Smash Bros. game. I'd like to see a Mario game of some sort that's actually challenging and not linear. :p

Shigesatou Itoi already said that he has no plans on making another MOTHER game because he feels that the story is finished (even though I feel that the ending to MOTHER 3 did not wrap up the story of MOTHER well). However, he did say that he is planning on making MOTHER "playable" since it's hard to find at a good price nowadays. (unless you go to japan and get MOTHER 1+2 and MOTHER 3 but they're expensive there also.) Also, even though people are saying Earthbound cannot be released because of copyright, nobody can officially say that. Nintendo hasn't really given an official explanation of why they can't re-release earthbound.

Back