What is the worst experience you've ever had in a mafia game?

That was an important disadvantage :mad:

I recognize it was not easy to claim, but there were some possibilities like Green Toad, Whittle, Pianta or Dolphin.

The End said:
Pretty much any time someone suspects me of being scum. I know it's just a game, but I gotta say it sticks a dagger in my heart.

One of the worst has to be Day vs. Night Mafia. So I'm the solar doctor. BMB is the lunar doctor. He leads a lynch against me, and even after my whole "lynch BMB because he's lunar" and my ultimate lynch, everyone decided "well BMB must be solar, he's the one who bandwagon'd our doctor with little to no evidence"

seriously

I mean seriously, was it that hard to figure out

seriously

guys

I should cut and paste this for one of my best experiences.

Also, FireEevee you won the game for the innocents as granny. Of course, you were like a vanilla since MCD already knew who you were...all NSM's fault.

I have to say all the special Mafia fans (Shroom, Awards) since I always end up screwing myself over in some many ways its just sad.

You were banned from Awards Mafia for making a petition against many members.

NSY said:
Actually, that had nothing to do with it. He was mainly banned for cheating in Awards Mafia I and planning to cheat in MLP Mafia, if my memory serves.

Hajime Hinata said:
NSY said:
Actually, that had nothing to do with it. He was mainly banned for cheating in Awards Mafia I and planning to cheat in MLP Mafia, if my memory serves.

That was Awards Mafia II.

I was strictly mentioning Awards, Shroom, Shroom II.

And with Awards Mafia I it's because I accidently said something.

Xerneas said:
Hajime Hinata said:
NSY said:

That was Awards Mafia II.

I was strictly mentioning Awards, Shroom, Shroom II.

And with Awards Mafia I it's because I accidently said something.
Yeah, I know. I assumed NSY meant Awards II, so that's why I was correcting him.

Another bad experience was being killed in Simpson's mafia just before Lily could convince people that I was innocent.

Damn it Nabber, you literally ended it without giving me a chance to defend myself or Lily to defend me! That caused the mafia to win, or lead to the mafia winning...

I brought it up because the game ended exactly 1 year ago. Happy 1 year anniversary of Simpson's Mafia ending!

Xerneas said:
Another bad experience was being killed in Simpson's mafia just before Lily could convince people that I was innocent.

Damn it Nabber, you literally ended it without giving me a chance to defend myself or Lily to defend me! That caused the mafia to win, or lead to the mafia winning...

I brought it up because the game ended exactly 1 year ago. Happy 1 year anniversary of Simpson's Mafia ending!

I like to think I made a pretty convincing argument against yours that was mostly responsible for your lynch. (Plus, I claimed to Smasher via PM that convinced him, I think.) :bowser:

If Simpsons Mafia happened this year though, I'd expect the game to have turned out a bit different.

If it happened this year I think I would have tried to lead the lynch against you at that point instead of turning on BMB. I don't know if we would have caught FE, though.

Tharja said:
Xerneas said:

dang it Nabber, you literally ended it without giving me a chance to defend myself or Lily to defend me! That caused the mafia to win, or lead to the mafia winning...

I like to think I made a pretty convincing argument against yours that was mostly responsible for your lynch. (Plus, I claimed to Smasher via PM that convinced him, I think.) :bowser:

If Simpsons Mafia happened this year though, I'd expect the game to have turned out a bit different.
They made the main character a lover, come on.

nabber mafia is another one I can add to this list. Mostly because I was killed once again after being lynched for being mafia in so many other games.

Tbh, I just gave up because I was tired of being mafia and being caught so easily.

Nabber, why do I do bad in all your games? Literally: Nabber Mafia, Simpson's Mafia, Forum's Choice Mafia, and I wasn't in Portal Mafia, but based on everyone's comments...

Simpsons Mafia was because I was a new host, I suppose, and was determined to end the phase after 24 hours.

Nabber's Mafia, people didn't really seem to be paying much attention.

Portal Mafia was just a failure.

Forum's Choice Mafia, I think no one is doing anything because RandomYoshi was mafia and no one comes up with any leads but him.

Gundam Tanaka said:
Forum's Choice Mafia, I think no one is doing anything because RandomYoshi was mafia and no one comes up with any leads but him.

I'm trying, there was literally just nothing. There was absolutely nothing.

Ino Yamanaka said:
Gundam Tanaka said:

I'm trying, there was literally just nothing. There was absolutely nothing.
I can teach you tactics after the game, but right now I should probably shut up.

Gundam Tanaka said:
This is why playing Scum isn't fun for me. It's too recognisable. And if I try to change my meta, I'm just lynched. And if I get too many mislynches through, I'll eventually be lynched.

I haven't had too much of a bad experience until just today. But this was a doozy of a bad experience.

Friendship is Mafia 2 with SMG2Daisy. Everything's going hunky dory for the Innocents. We have plans for everything. The Innocents are outplaying the Mafia fair and square.

But then the game is delayed to wait until FE opens a box that he gets to open despite being up for the lynch. That ends up killing me, both revivers and a doctor. Two of which are apparently required to stay alive in order to beat the Godfather (Who and I'm not joking, didn't die to lynching, vigkilling, nor the Gallis for crying out loud). And somehow my death role is redacted for some reason. Meaning the game is going to go longer then it should.

I think that was very blatant host intervention at delaying a game that should of been easily dominated by the Innocents. RY's box barely did anything, FE gets his suddenly the Mafia have a chance. Such quick reversal of fortune should not happen like this in Mafia. The Innocents got screwed by chance, and that's final.

Meowth said:
I don't know if we would have caught FE, though.

scratch that, thinking about it we probably would have killed FE last through process of elimination

Sylveon said:
being yelled at by Pi in MLP: FiM mafia 2. :'(

of all the things to complain about

Back