Sonia's Studio

Sonia Nevermind

Enough tomfoolery!
soniasworkshopcopy_zps0d4012be.png

Hullo! I'm Sonia and a total newbie. I'll use this thread to post some of my artwork, since I really love to draw! I might take requests in the near future-- probably just for simple things like chibis. Right now I've got piles of homework and finals to stress over. Once that's all taken care of, I'll let you all know if I'll be able to take on a few requests. ^o^ Thanks so much for stopping by!​

Ibukisketchwatermark_zps54643e4d.png

valentine1copy_zps3b489783.png

rosalinasketchcopy_zps9dec0207.png

vincentcopy_zps130e2f23.png

^o^ Two more for the collection.

Thank you so much! Ibuki was so much fun to draw! The tiny details got sort of tedious (that hair, goodness) but it was still really cool to try and draw her. I'll probably try to draw another DR character this weekend if I can.

I can sympathize with the hair, the worst part is when you just kind of get tired of it so the quality drops, but that's usually the ideal time to stop and put down the pen, i guess.

In particular I think I like Rosalina, Vincent, and Ibuki the best.

Keep it up!

junkosketchcopy_zps6623303d.png

Yeah-- I usually do the sketch and the lineart, take a break, and then do the hair first. The hair is tedious, but it's also so much fun. ^o^ Thank you so much! Ibuki's probably my favorite of the lot. I've been listening to K-On again because of it, though, haha.

Ah, wanted to draw more over the weekend, but this is what I've got. Final projects are sucking my free time away. I'm beginning to sketch Saionji and Catherine, though.

catherinesketchfinal_by_crisskross-d5zenqi.png

Thanks!

Ah, with finals and everything my time for art has been limited. I've been a busy, busy bee. But here's Catherine! ^o^ I'll probably finish my Saionji drawing once the paywall on SA goes down... Too scared of spoilers to look for references, haha.

I'm pretty sure the pay wall will never go down.

I'm gonna assume that's not a joke and inform you that this isn't Rocker.

I think Catherine turned out well, nice job.

Toad Eightyfive said:
Rocker, I never knew you could draw that well! Nice job!

I flipping wish i could draw that well.

A sorta-kinda older drawing of Asami. Life seems to be persistent on getting in the way of my Saionji drawing, haha.

I'm sorry for the confusion!

Aw shucks. ^o^ Thank you all so much! You're all so kind! I'm slowly getting used to my school schedule... I don't think I'll have time to take requests of any kind right now, but if there are any characters you'd like to see, feel free to suggest some! I can't promise instantaneous results, but I can keep them in mind the next time I'm sketching for fun.

I drew Asahina as Korra, since they have a few things in common and I just couldn't help myself.

And here are two fast, scribble sketches I did. I had fun with Celes's pigtails. I'm going to try and draw Saionji and maybe Mahiru over the weekend, I need to pick up the pace with my drawings.

Back