What kind of computer are you using at the moment?

Driftmaster130

Rest in Peace, Walkazo
I'm on an iMac at an internet cafe, even though I use Windows XP at home.

Guys, before you go around saying, "THERE IS A TOPIC FOR THIS ALREADY, keep in mind that it was last bumped on January 24.

And it depends. What do you mean? The operating system, the monitor this computer uses, what?

I am using a Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit in an All-in-One computer, SP1.

I occasionally use my sister's Windows 7 Starter 32 bit laptop.

Ness said:
He is saying that we are using what kind of computer right now

Stop stating the obvious.

Ness said:
He is saying that we are using what kind of computer right now

I'm using Mac

You're also using a pc.

I had too.

iPhone3GS, because my laptop is an asshole on wifi.

iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, Dell Inspiron, MS Surface, ASUS Transformer Prime, Google Galaxy Nexus, 3DS, PS Vita, Wii U, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, and DS.
I keep swapping between them all day.

Ipod touch 4th gen.
Though I have a pink Dell Inspiron 15 R which I can't use right now as I am usually not allowed/able to use my laptop as I have to get ready for school.

I'm using a Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E525 running Windows 8 Pro.

Love this computer alot, although it's not very good at running games. It does have a really nice keyboard though, which is what you'd expect from a Thinkpad.

I use a sh!tty little laptop known as a Gateway. It's pretty much an Acer Netbook in black. Yeah, I have used an Acer before. I don't see anything different between the two except that the Gateway's more reliable, as it's got much more battery and doesn't lag to death for no good reason. Otherwise, they function the exact same. This guy stores about 60 GB. High Definition Multimedia Interface, eh? Don't make me laugh.

I've given my desktop a break, so I'm currently using a COMPAQ Presario CQ56 with Linux Ubuntu.

I'm also probably loading DSL (the operating system) onto the old computer I recently repaired.

Back