Boo
Fly Guy

Shitty Tier:
Waluigi
Petey Piranha

Wario Tier:
Take a wild guess.

Daisy God tier? O_O

And Mario Low tier? I thought he was good, his power shot is powerful.

But anyway I am bad at this game, I can't stand the controls in the Wii version, so maybe I am wrong.

Boo isn't god tier. You have to thank its horrible lunge, its very bad reach, its instability, and its laggy animations for hitting the ball.

Koopa Troopa is pretty easy to overwhelm, thanks to its low reach and low power.

Donkey Kong pretty much sucks. Both of his power shots make him lag, and since he can't net play, his games take longer to overwhelm the opponent.

Don't understand how Waluigi is higher than, say, Luigi. I don't understand how Luigi is low in the first place. He's an excellent net-player. He's very good at volleying and he has an acceptable reach.

Baby Luigi said:
Boo isn't god tier. You have to thank its horrible lunge, its very bad reach, its instability, and its laggy animations for hitting the ball.

Koopa Troopa is pretty easy to overwhelm, thanks to its low reach and low power.

Donkey Kong pretty much sucks. Both of his power shots make him lag, and since he can't net play, his games take longer to overwhelm the opponent.

Don't understand how Waluigi is higher than, say, Luigi. I don't understand how Luigi is low in the first place. He's an excellent net-player. He's very good at volleying and he has an acceptable reach.
Try the beginner tier list.

I'm not necessarily a beginner at this game. I usually know what I'm doing in tennis matches

Back