Killer (Is it aka mafia in internet?)

Smg2daisy

Star Spirit
MarioWiki
Smg2daisy
Note: If everyone feels this topic suits in mafia, mods are feel free to move it.

Did anyone played 'mafia' in real life? The excos (Seniors) in the camp play this game. They say there will have killers, agents, cops, doctors, snipers and villagers in the game, which lets me feel like mafia. Is it a kind of mafia? If yes, can anyone here teach me how the game works?

I have played mafia in real life, although it was much simpler than it is here. Usually it would be about 12 players (I'm just using that as an example, i've played games with different amounts of players), with 3 mafia, one cop, one doctor, and everyone else vanilla. Other than that it was mostly the same. The night phase would be solely done with silent movement (mafia would point towards the person they want to kill, doctor points to person they want to heal, etc.), while the day phases are practically the same.

Well, if you're playing a game of Werewolf in real life, there's usually a role called "Little Girl". A Little Girl can peek while the Werewolves are making their decisions, but should the Little Girl be spotted by the Werewolves, then that player dies of freight.

Every game goes by different names in different places; from what you're saying I would guess that you are referring to Mafia, or Werewolf, or whatever other names it might have.

There are quite a few Beginner and FAQ threads around the mafia board that can help you learn how it works, but you have to remember that these rules only apply to MarioBoards Mafia - different people have different styles of hosting games like this, and the Killer game might have a slightly different ruleset. Structurally, though, it'll probably be the same.

Back