Ask a question: get a logical answer

PeteyPiranhaLover

Why does Petey Piranha got to have haters?
Just ask a question pertaining about anything Mario. Like a game, character, or anything else. Then the next person answers it. Then the
person after them asks a new question. I'll start. P.S. Make sure your answer is a logical theroy.

1.How are Baby Mario and Luigi in Mario's timeline without causing a paradox?

At the end of Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, the Baby Marios travel to the past in a time machine. As such, the babies could travel back to the present in the machine and play a round of golf with their older counterparts.

How can ? Blocks hover in mid-air?

Wait, the Cobalt Star stayed in the present didn't it? And I'm guessing the Timeholes were closed, what would power the Time Machine?

Maybe the blocks are enchanted or something, explaining the floating and coin storage.

Whatever happened to Mario Land?

SPOILER WARNING FOR YOSHI'S ISLAND DS!

I dunno. Maybe the babies took whatever power used by Bowser to transport that castle back in time to Yoshi's Island.

To answer SG:

It still exist. Where do you think they play all this golf and tennis? Well, I think at least SOME of the places in sports titles are in Mario Land.

How does Gruntilda die twice, yet appear alive in Banjo-Kazooie Pilot.

Maybe it takes place before Banjo-Kazooie? Or maybe its just un-canon.

How did Smithy create Exor if he was in another dimension? I don't think its as simple as building him "inside out".

That's a stumper SG, unless Smithy found a way to move between dimensions before building Exor. Maybe because he knew how to before he could link Exor to Mushroom World and his dimension. Or maybe just Exor has the ability to phase between dimensions.

Why did King K. Rool want DK's bananas so bad?

Alot of people ask that at Rare's official site, the two most common answers are: "without the bananas, the Kongs will starve" and "he's a jerk".

How do you think KAOS came into power? Would the Kremlings really be so un-suspicious-like to allow a robot who could presumebly be being controlled become they're new leader and possibly king?

I thought they knew that K.rool was really behind it all? Does it say that they dont know? Or maybe, with K.Rool gone, they were desperate.

How is it possible that Daisy appears on earth in Mario is Missing?

I don't think thats Daisy, I just think people though it was on acount of her looking similar to Daisy.

Why did two petey pirahnahs appear in MH3O3?

They are a species, not a character.

Why was DK employed at the Mario Toy Company in MvsDK2, even though he stole the Mini-Marios and attempted to defeat (kill?) Mario, the president of the company?

Because he was very talented? And i'm not sure about Petey being a species.

Maybe Yoshi bones are hollow or something, allowing them to jump extremely far when they flap they're arms and legs.

When Mario and Luigi knock him out of Bowser's Castle, he flies all the way to the Mushroom Kingdom and lands in Peach's Castle. He decides it's nice and sets up shop there.

What do the Mario Bros. feel when they lose a life?

They don't, there dead. <insert smart-allicky wink> :wink:

But seriously, I don't think Mario, Luigi, etc. ever died in the stories, they only die to us as gaming characters. "Perfect Score" scenario.

How can a goldfish survive with no water under a 2-ton bolulder? (Roysten).

Tee Hee Hee
How does Peach feel when she was raped attacked by the Shadow Queen

Back