Porygon Family and Pokemon Anime

The Porygon incident has happened over 10 years ago. Heck, maybe 15 years ago IIRC.

Ever since that incident, there has been no signs of Porygon, Porygon2, and Porygon-Z being in the Pokemon Anime.

Personally, I think they need to be back in the anime. I mean, that event has happened SO long ago, and it wasn't even Porygon's fault! They showed that they have thought about showing them back, and even anime drawings of Porygon-Z. I really don't want just a picture of them in the opening of like 1 or 2 movies.

What do you think? So they continue the ban on Porygon with the anime?

Porygon is one of my favorite 1st Pokemon. So of course I would be rooting for it. I felt how they treated the incident was a little bit unfair for Porygon.

Pikachu was the one that actually caused the explosion.

Also, I want to see Porygon-Z in the anime. A lot.

With the information I currently know, I think that them banning Porygon were just bad parents who didn't want to be responsible parents and actually make their children not watch the episodes that contained the seizure-inducing moments who just outright were dumbfucks when they yelled to those who made the anime that they were the irresponsible ones when the parents in question did not lift their asses to influence something that happened with their children. I mean, c'mon, there could easily be a seizure warning issued at the beginning of an episode, right? It wouldn't be that hard.

I'd rather see the porygon name not be tarnished by the rubbish that is the current state of the pokemon anime

Filthy Rich said:
I'd rather see the porygon name not be tarnished by the rubbish that is the current state of the pokemon anime

The anime is not that bad. Sure it's slow and sure they state the obvious [a lot], but that's because the show is more for the younger viewer audience.

Porygon2 and Porygon-Z have made their first appearance in the anime during the intro of Kyurem vs. The Sacred Swords

Poppy Bro Sr. said:
Porygon2 and Porygon-Z have made their first appearance in the anime during the intro of Kyurem vs. The Sacred Swords

I meant like in an episode as the featured Pokemon.

Plus, the only way for sure to see it in that opening was if you were looking in the right spot or paused and rewind. Not really a good anime appearance.

Xerneas said:
Filthy Rich said:

The anime is not that bad. Sure it's slow and sure they state the obvious [a lot], but that's because the show is more for the younger viewer audience.
The show may get the slightest bit better since Charizard is coming back and Mewtwo's in the next movie.

I think they should have put the blame on pikachu but he got away from it because he's the "star" pokemon and they used porygon as a scapegoat.

so yeah it's really unfair.

Back