Naruto Discussion

Rocker64

~Massive Fangirl
I recently mentioned i am in a huge Naruto mood. As you can probably tell by the theme.

Felt like this needed a topic. This is a topic for discussion of the original Naruto anime, Naruto: Shippuden, the manga and the video games.

Obvious enough Ino is one of my favorite characters, as well as Shikamaru, Kakashi, Kiba, Obito, and Minato.

I recently got Naruto: Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations, which i believe is the newest Naruto game, its a really fun fighting game which claims to have over 70 characters.

I have unlocked all the characters, but i want to count them, it doesn't seem like 70. Seems more like 40 or something.

(There was a topic about this, but it was made it 2009, i feel like it didn't need that much of a bump and i could just make another.)

I think I used to watch Naruto a few years ago, when they aired it in the morning, even though I wasn't actually allowed to watch TV early in the morning for some reason. Then for some reason they stopped airing it, even though it didn't seem to be finished, and I never watched it again.

I try to keep up with the series via Crunchyroll, unfortunately the original Naruto episodes are for premium members only so I can't go back and watch those.

Of all the characters I like, I think my favorites would have to be Neji and Killer B, I do like Shikamaru, Tenten, and certain other people who i can't remember.

I watch Naruto on Watchcartoononline, it has the entire original episodes.

Akamaru is the best character. Forgot to mention him.

honestly I only found naruto appealing with the story and the chakra attacks.

Dragon ball on the other hand wins by pretty much having the best fights.

Awhile back I was looking up Dangan Ronpa info, and apparently Togami and Gaara have the same VA.

Gundam Wing-wise, Iruka is voiced by Duo Maxwell.

Hurray, useless information!

read a lot of the manga, as it didnt take much for me to realize that the anime was the epitome of crap.

It's okay i guess but i didn't really enjoy much of it and actually stopped at some later point that i dont remember(think it was when orochi fought naruto with the ninetails spirit going berserk i think).

It has some good characters like Kakashi and Hinata(sp?) but was pretty much lost interest after awhile.

I keep up to date with the manga and anime. I only recently got Ultimate Ninja Storm which was pretty great, I unlocked all the characters & jutsu and I like using Pyjama Naruto with Kakashi & Sasuke for support (Both with their Fireball Jutsu). I did get Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution on the Wii a few years back but it's pretty horrible. I think I'll get Ninja Storm 2 sometime soon.

I think the first part of Naruto was much better than Shippuden, but I've really like Shippuden lately. I think it's because it feels like they're having more surprise moments and battle twists lately.

I used to always watch Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, but ever since Disney XD stopped airing the latter, things just gone downhill. I guess some stations just don't take filler episodes all that well.

Ino Yamanaka said:
Obvious enough Ino is one of my favorite characters, as well as Shikamaru, Kakashi, Kiba, Obito, and Minato.

*jaw drops* are...are you my clone?

Oh wait.. nope... I'd replace Minato with Karin

I think I stopped watching after Sasuke left Konoha to be with Orochimaru, if not before.

Back