Super Smash Bros. Brawl Arena/FCs!

Ness said:
Well, I blame the lag, I cannot do fox combo, grabbing, shielding down c, etc while it lags

If you come over my house (that is impossible) we will have a very good fight
You and I both already know that is not going to happen in a million sweeps Minch.
And for all the excuses, I even used Meta Knight against you and you still had troubles, would you still have complained if I suddenly used Fox on you.
Wait nevermind you probably would.
C'mon man, just to Keep It Short.
No Johns.

If you didn't enjoy the matches, you should have stopped earlier.
The point of playing was also to have fun.

I know, but lag ruins the fun

I didn't left earlier because I would think it is not fair and I didn't not enjoy the matches

I tried C-up but lag caused to be shield-down and freeze that can cause walk-off to KO

I wouldn't mind if you left early, I have had such a thing happen multiple times before.

Yes I can tell you relied heavily on the C-Stick as if it's your lifeline, something you have to have your finger on constantly just to save your sorry ass.
I'll tell you one thing about Super Smash Bros. in general before I stop responding here.
Even though the series is called. "Smash Bros.", it doesn't mean that Smash attacks are the main attacks you use all the time.

I can't use shield or gun because of lag

If I'm playing with my friend, I would get blamed because I'm spamming with special attack, not smash attacks

I use c stick alot because of lag but I use A button smash mostly in offline

I may post youtube of my offline fight this month

Ness, stop complaining so much about the lag. You gotta expect/deal with it lol
And twinArmageddons makes good points. =P

Ness said:

I didn't left earlier because I would think it is not fair and I didn't not enjoy the matches

I tried C-up but lag caused to be shield-down and freeze that can cause walk-off to KO
I don't get how lag makes you side-step by flicking the C-Stick Up but the Shield buttons are at the top and you'd have to press down on the Control/C-Stick. =P

Timmy said:
Ness, stop complaining so much about the lag. You gotta expect/deal with it lol
And twinArmageddons makes good points. =P

Ness said:

I don't get how lag makes you side-step by flicking the C-Stick Up but the Shield buttons are at the top and you'd have to press down on the Control/C-Stick. =P

It did by itself

see ya next year

My SSBB Friend code is 4041-7947-9755. My name on it is GoOMB

Ok HUGE bump. But, since the servers are going to shut down on May 20th, I'd like to get some matches with you guys, whether or not they're competitive. :)
(I've added a few more friend codes in the 1st post too)

I'm on March break from March 1st and I'm back in school March 10th. So I would like to Brawl with some of you guys by then. :)

Although tomorrow (March 1st), I'm going out to an offline Brawl tourney and on March 4th, it's my brother's birthday so I'll be busy.

...Since I am going out to an offline tourney tomorrow, would someone want to play with me (competitively) tonight? It wouldn't hurt for me to practice. =P

I figured I might as well play Brawl online one last time before the servers go down, but because of where I am I don't know how easy it would be, but I'm available to play any time after 5pm EST which is about 9am Sunday where I am (I've also already added every FC on the OP for anyone who's interested).

Back