Super Smash Bros. Brawl Arena/FCs!

Nah, I think you both probably were trying to play when Wifi is screwed up, that happens sometimes.
NSM we can try to see if you really are, "cursed", if you like.

I'd like to play someone in a couple of hours. My fc is 0688 7328 3168.

the legendary knife returns
well u know what if ur coming back i am too
3137-4276-7960
ill meet u on the battlefield mr :luigi:
and anyone else

actually u know whats easier just msg me in #mwchat if u wanna brawl rite now

twinArmageddons said:
Nah, I think you both probably were trying to play when Wifi is screwed up, that happens sometimes.
Yeah, we should try soon. I thought Charter was supposed to be better, but lately games have been not connecting since we switched.

New Super Mario said:
twinArmageddons said:
Yeah, we should try soon. I thought Charter was supposed to be better, but lately games have been not connecting since we switched.
Are you sure you correctly changed your Wii's Wi-Fi Settings once you switched? =P

Or maybe it's your router's firewall or something?

Wow, you're good. I know I'm out of practice but still... Your style is different from those tourney goers, yet you still 3/2 stocked me. Look forward to playing you again. Link is kinda my main in training, though Lucario and Luigi are my mains.

P.S. Sorry 3rd person who wanted to join, you were adding too much lag so I didn't let you in.

Thanks, you're pretty good yourself. And it is? I actually haven't participated in an offline tourney yet, I think I'm too late for those.
I wouldn't mind playing you again either, just let me know when you're interested.
Gotcha, and your Luigi is pain, I was expecting to get bair'd to death at some point since Luigi can aerial juggle Ness easily.

Lol figured as much, I explained it to the other guy just a moment ago so it's no big deal.

What is your main? I could play tomorrow if I got the time or 2 days later

I'm guessing that you use Ness

Yes that is who I've been maining pretty much since the game's release, but I will keep in mind to use different characters at first if you want.

So you are online 24/7? I may do this 2 hours earlier to now next day, in 24 hours

I know who is Ness' weakness

No not 24/7, that is a little too much, I've got plenty of other things to do, I have stated in the thread already, just PM me whenever.

I'll see exactly how much you know once we play.

I know exactly what you mean, the game has been out for a good couple of sweeps, I'm not too surprised if you know.

I can do anything I want, but I guess I will tone that down in advance so you don't suddenly start johning at me or whatever.
I've purposely limited myself from using Fair against someone for a lot of matches from complaints of me "spamming", then they just realized that I was still beating them pretty badly, makes no difference to me.
You can shield/short hop/sidestep a grounded PK Fire with any character, I don't really see why you're complaining, especially since you're Ness.

I'm already pretty interested in seeing how this will all turn out.

Have someone has beaten you most of times?

Ness got the weakest recovery and near-ranged melee attacks and can be attacked by using pk fire and flash easily

Timmy said:
New Super Mario said:
twinArmageddons said:
Are you sure you correctly changed your Wii's Wi-Fi Settings once you switched? =P

Or maybe it's your router's firewall or something?
Well, it seems to work fine for my brother's Xbox so I don't know what. I've been able to connect to New Leaf on the 3DS so I don't see why I would have set something up wrong.

I cannot be online for this game, it lags so badly that it respond 1 to 2 sec for me to attack

So don't ask me for a match for SSBB because I stick to fast character, fox, meta knight, etc and lag ruins that

Ness said:
I cannot be online for this game, it lags so badly that it respond 1 to 2 sec for me to attack

So don't ask me for a match for SSBB because I stick to fast character, fox, meta knight, etc and lag ruins that
That's pretty much the normal latency for Brawl.
Meta Knight and Fox actually have a bit more of an advantage on Wifi than most of the characters I used against you.

And I even agreed to your "no PK Fire spamming" rule, and you still lost to me pretty badly.
In fact you had someone join the room just to gang up on me, eheheh what sportsmanship.
Whatever, good games, Pokey.

Well, I blame the lag, I cannot do fox combo, grabbing, shielding down c, etc while it lags

If you come over my house (that is impossible) we will have a very good fight

"Wi-fi lag is a very trodden-upon part of Brawl, and is often cited as one of its worst aspects. However, most players do not realize the difference between Brawl and a game with minimal wi-fi lag such as Mario Kart Wii. In a game such as Mario Kart, a system can predict other player's positions while it waits for the next update - a half-second of lag is perfectly playable. But in Smash Bros, it must know the exact position and action of every element of gameplay before it can do anything - and as this must be done 60 times every second, tiny amounts of lag have a massive effect."

We can fight again in 2014 when we get SSB4 and I will be in college and it got very fast internet

Back