Super Paper Sander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexneushoorn

I got a crush on Sonic the Hedgehog.
Banned User
I have been thinking about this idea since a few months ago. It is a spin-off to the Paper Mario games, and a sequel to Super Paper Mario. It features Sander Koopa, Prince of the Ancients. The game starts at Merlon's house, with Sander dressed in ancient clothes and ancient jewels. Sander is surrounded by a group of characters from Super Paper Mario. Sander then tells that he has been given charge of Flipside. He then tells the player that he/she may be wondering how he ended up in this. Sander says that it is a long story, and starts telling it.

Gameplay: You play as Sander, who traverses through the game's various chapters. The gameplay is similar to Conker's Bad Fur Day. as Sander uses the Frying Pan, B-Pads and other things to progress. While in mid-air, Sander uses a jet-pack to hover in the air for a short time.

Movie References: Super Paper Sander has all movie references from CBFD. Like CBFD's opening, this game's opening is a parody of ''A Clockwork Orange'', it even has the music piece ''The Funeral of Queen Mary''.

Rating: Like CBFD, this game is M-rated. Mainly because of it's foul language, sexual references, references to M-rated movies, blood inclusion, and other reasons.

In my honest opinion, a game based on Paper Mario should not be M-rated, as the typical Mario game doesn't include blood, sexual references, foul language, reference to M-movies, and that kind of stuff, so if you are actually going to make this game, you should cut those out.

Plus that stuff would typically not be allowed on this site itself.

Monomi said:
In my honest opinion, a game based on Paper Mario should not be M-rated, as the typical Mario game doesn't include blood, sexual references, foul language, reference to M-movies, and that kind of stuff, so if you are actually going to make this game, you should cut those out.

Plus that stuff would typically not be allowed on this site itself.

I have been thinking of this as a Mario game for an older audience. The Mario series have been depicted as younger-audience-games. So I was thinking: Why not make a Mario game for the adults to enjoy?

Alexneushoorn said:
Rating: Like CBFD, this game is M-rated. Mainly because of it's foul language, sexual references, references to M-rated movies, blood inclusion, and other reasons.
That would go against Rule 11.

Conker's Bad Fur Day sucked anyway...

And I already was in hell at Chireiden.

I hope this topic gets locked. I already caused enough critism only to cause a comment war to happen.

Well... The problem is us having "Adult" Mario games and "Child" Mario games, which will create "Un Fossé" between them.

What IS "Un Fossé"? (sorry, if I sound stupid)

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Your welcome. I didn't know the english word, but I managed to find it in a... a... Ah!! A Dictionary!!!

Ok. Good to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back