What's the worst movie you have ever seen?

I know it's creepy. It's insane, it's weird, it's crazy, it's bonkers, I know

Even if you did get him, he'd be kidnapped in a heartbeat.

All right, let's get back on topic. We've strayed too far. I wonder what Baby Luigi has to do with worst movies ever? Can't answer that question.

BTW, Santa Claus & the Ice Cream Bunny is freaking terrible. It deserves to be on IMbD's worst 100.

I recall some people in my Life Drawing course talking about this movie about a tire coming to life and killing people with psychic powers. It was called 'Rubber', I believe? Never seen it myself, but I hear it was pretty terrible. Has anyone actually seen it?

Sonia Nevermind said:
I recall some people in my Life Drawing course talking about this movie about a tire coming to life and killing people with psychic powers. It was called 'Rubber', I believe? Never seen it myself, but I hear it was pretty terrible. Has anyone actually seen it?

This movie, I believe?

According to the reception section, it has garnered positive reviews

Baby Luigi said:
Sonia Nevermind said:

This movie, I believe?

Really? That might be it, it seems rather accurate to what I was hearing about-- it's interesting that it was received well. Huh. The movie itself sounded so outlandish that I couldn't help but ask about it. ^o^

Sonia Nevermind said:
Baby Luigi said:
Sonia Nevermind said:

This movie, I believe?

Really? That might be it, it seems rather accurate to what I was hearing about-- it's interesting that it was received well. Huh. The movie itself sounded so outlandish that I couldn't help but ask about it. ^o^

Well, it is supposed to be a comedy rather than something you should take seriously

Back