Your current mood.

DragonFreak said:
It's probably like Skyrim or any other game in the Elder Scrolls games.

well dragons never appeared in elder scrolls before skyrim so lol

but dragon age isnt really like elder scrolls at all

I don't know much about Elder Scrolls, so yeah, that proves it. Also, I really don't particularly care for Skyrim. It's something that one would assume I would be into....but it's lackluster somehow.

I feel sad and happy at the same time. I am sad, because I am thinking about the sweet memories of the past, when I was a little happy child playing with my friends. Now everything has changed, and I barely even physically see them anymore. The flow of time is always cruel. But I haven’t forgotten, how to smile. I have found a new love and passion to keep me going, even new friends.

DragonFreak said:
I don't know much about Elder Scrolls, so yeah, that proves it. Also, I really don't particularly care for Skyrim. It's something that one would assume I would be into....but it's lackluster somehow.

Does it change your mind knowing that with an expansion you can hypnotize dragons and ride around on them? It's a really gr8 expansion.

And at that moment, Skyrim's sales went up 100%

Morty said:
DragonFreak said:

Does it change your mind knowing that with an expansion you can hypnotize dragons and ride around on them? It's a really gr8 expansion.
Eh, I'ld rather actually play as the dragon.

DragonFreak said:
Morty said:
DragonFreak said:

Eh, I'ld rather actually play as the dragon.

divinity man, divinity.

Although thats mainly playing as a human that can transform into a dragon but still.

Dragon form is so amazing.

DragonFreak said:
Zae, they're be a time when I can buy and own and play many different video games. Shen that happens, I want you to recommend me EVERYTHING. Got that?

heh, as long as its rpgs im your man.

I've been to Disneyland. What can I say? Well, I'm freaking tired and exhausted from the entire trip. It's a nice social event with my friends, but Disneyland always tires me when I spend too much time at it. After a 90 minute wait time in a Cars ride (fun, but it's just only barely worth the wait), I didn't really feel like doing anything any more and the day wasn't even much over yet. Now, I'm dealing with really achy legs. I still feel very tired and exhausted right now. I wanna sleeeeep zzzzz

The happiest I've been in years, I finally solved my biggest fear, and The Fray uploaded a few new songs, today has been brilliant ;D

Failing education, and there be nothing for me. I found something I could do if I failed, which hopefully I won't.

i dont feel too bad, brother is home and he seems okay, jaw pain is finally going away, and the knowledge that my family coming friday through saturday makes me very excited.

woo

Back