Do you use head/earphones?

Do you use head/earphones?

• Yes

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Yes, but try my hardest to keep them on the lowest settings.

I use them occasionally. I tend to use the cheapest Skullcandy earbuds available and they work quite well.

Not to mention, an advantage about not using headphones is that if I realize a YouTube video is abnormally louder than usual, I can just turn my speakers down instead of having my ears raped

I use my Justice iTech headphones when I'm in the car or whenever I listen to music, or pretty much whenever I have them with me.

It keeps my mom from yelling at me to turn my music down and I can tune out the noise whenever there's people over and I want to be left alone.

I usually use headphones at all times for multiple reasons.

A lot of stuff i watch on my laptop swears, and my mom doesn't like that. I watch some youtubers with a interesting sense of humor. And by interesting i mean dirty.

And i know how irritating it is to have to listen to other people's crap, since my brother BLARES his music so you can hear it clearly OUTSIDE the house.

So i usually always use headphones.

Unless i break them, i seem to break a lot of headphones.

Sonia Nevermind said:
A lot of stuff i watch on my laptop swears, and my mom doesn't like that. I watch some youtubers with a interesting sense of humor. And by interesting i mean dirty.

And i know how irritating it is to have to listen to other people's crap, since my brother BLARES his music so you can hear it clearly OUTSIDE the house.

I must be lucky then, as I have no siblings and my dad's never in the same room as this computer, so I don't have to worry about swearing.

MCS said:
Sonia Nevermind said:

I must be lucky then, as I have no siblings and my dad's never in the same room as this computer, so I don't have to worry about swearing.

My room is right next to the kitchen, and my speakers can be heard in there, and my mom is usually in there.

Back