Can Someone Help Me With a Mafia?

marioman1213

ROSERADE HAS RETURNED! ...As a Bombchu.
Alright, I was hoping someone could help me host a mafia, for as I have never hosted one myself and I'm gonna need help.

No, I have not made the mafia yet.

to be honest, i think you should wait until you have more experience, but whatever.

anyway, i might be interested, it would depend on the theme, and when you're hosting it.

Dude, you haven't even played one yet. You also don't seem like you'd know how to be a good host. From the host side of things, Mafia requires commitment — I'd think you wouldn't be able to have that. Wait a couple of years, then try to host one — you'll need the extra maturity from growing up a little. Now, don't take this personally, but I wouldn't want to play a game where I can't be as aggressive as I usually am. That or playing a game with a host that might give off things. That or playing a game with a host that does things at random.

Like seriously get some experience with stuff before you want to host a game.

While there is nothing stopping you from hosting a mafia now, you probably wouldn't get many sign-ups since you've never actually played one. There's a few good tips in the FAQ, but many of the things you need to know can be easily learned by playing mafias.

Like everyone has said, experience is the best teacher. Join some Mafias, play in them from start to finish, and learn. If you want to make a serious attempt at hosting a Mafia, you need to actually know what to do. It isn't something you can just blindly jump into and expect everything go go well.

I suggest you playing somes, then you can try to host a standard one. I can help you if you want.

Sounds good. I've joined a few, so hopefully I can get some real experience.

Chiaki Nanami said:
Wait a couple of years, then try to host one — you'll need the extra maturity from growing up a little. Now, don't take this personally, but I wouldn't want to play a game where I can't be as aggressive as I usually am.
Okay, I know I wasn't supposed to take offence from this, but...

Play before host.

Although I made a mafia before I played (dumbest move I've ever done here), it didn't do very well. Of course it was because I set up the game before I played one. It took until my third mafia to succeed.

Back