• Wario-Man

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mike

• Jimm.T.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best thing ever. Too bad there wasn't a Fire Flower...

I still don't think Ashley's as bad as the Shadow Queen. I mean, the SQ actually possessed Peach.

Wario-Man is da best. The other n00bz' minigames are too easy. I've even got 130+ with Dr. Crygor in Touched!.

The problem with touched is that you knew what kind of movement you needed to perform for each game set. But, the Wario-Man set combined all of them. Those were the beset 10 minutes of the game...

i voted 9-volt causes hes the only one i know, and thats all thanks to Maxlover2 :P

Stumpers said:
The problem with touched is that you knew what kind of movement you needed to perform for each game set. But, the Wario-Man set combined all of them. Those were the beset 10 minutes of the game...

Don't forget 9-Volt.

Hyper Mushroom said:
I haven't played any WarioWare games, but from what I've seen 9-Volt is AWESOME!! By the way, does anybody know which game 9-Volt's boss stage in mega microgames is based off?
It's not really a game, it's based off a toy made by Nintendo before they madde videogames. Actually, Nintendo is more than 100 years old.

I'm well aware of their age, I just wasn't sure about the game. Though I reckognised the ones with a vacuum cleaner and grabbo arm.

I think "great" is the only one that fits.

Jimmy T. pwns.

9-Volt's winning by a landslide! WAHOO!!! *leaps in the air and does a cool flippy-thumbs uppy-thing*

Hooray! I AM NOT ALONE WIRLD! ME AM HEER!!!

Ashley FTW. Anyone who bring up "I granted kidd to hell" is obliviousy a :censored:.

Back