Nintendo Hints At An Additional Platform In The Future

ToxBox

Power Star
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/02/nintendo_hints_at_an_additional_platform_in_the_future

"During a recent Q&A session with investors in Japan, Nintendo President Satoru Iwata revealed more interesting information about the reorganisation, saying if the integration is a success it will open the door for the company to make additional platforms on top of what it already has now.

In terms of our platform integration, as I explained to you a short while ago, we are not saying that we are planning to integrate our platforms into one. What we are saying is that we would like to integrate software development methods, operating systems, and built-in software and software assets for each platform so that we can use them across different machines.

This means that if we manage to integrate our platforms successfully, we may in fact be able to make more platforms. At the moment, we only have our current handheld devices and home consoles because if we tried to make more platforms, our development resources would be spread too thinly. The more we can share software across different platforms, the more development resources will be left for something else."

That's rather interesting. It would be cool if there was a Nintendo phone or a Nintendo PC.

Baby Luigi said:
That's rather interesting. It would be cool if there was a Nintendo phone or a Nintendo PC.

Nintendo "Mac" is better and I would buy a nPhone

Ness said:
Nintendo "Mac" is better

For your information, all macs are PCs.

a microcomputer designed for individual use, as by a person in an office or at home or school, for such applications as word processing, data management, financial analysis, or computer games. Abbreviation: PC

Xbox 360 = PC
I think PS3 is between PC and Mac
Nintendo is Mac because it is almost same to apple

A combined 3DS + Wii U thing is actually what I figured Nintendo would wind up doing anyway, but to already be planning for something entirely new is interesting

Ness said:
Xbox 360 = PC
um
what

Mariomario64 said:
Ness said:
Xbox 360 = PC
um
what

A very bad analogy it seems

Ness said:
Xbox 360 = PC

I can't stop laughing.

Ness said:
I like apple so I can be a idiot for Mac vs PC

*facepalm*

Baby Luigi said:

a microcomputer designed for individual use, as by a person in an office or at home or school, for such applications as word processing, data management, financial analysis, or computer games. Abbreviation: PC

Baby Luigi said:

Baby Luigi said:
all macs are PCs.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Ness said:
I like apple so I can be a idiot for Mac vs PC
you sure can, mate

more comedy for us

Yeah, some users is giving me facts that Mac are PC, I don't care, apple is world's #2 best company in the world, Nintendo is #1 and EA is #999,999,999,999 and I would put PC in #1,000

you know what, i give up trying to teach toxbox proper jargon

pc is not even a company. FAIL

No it's not. "PC" means "personal computer", and a PC is a computer that is used for general purposes and every day use. PC is a very broad term. The difference is the operating systems. Most PCs use the Windows Operating system. Mac PCs use, of course, a Mac operating system unless you have a PC modeled to look like a Mac, but runs using Windows.

Bottom line: The Windows Operating System is owned by Microsoft. PC is just a general term for computers that are associated with general, everyday use.

Baby Luigi said:
No it's not. "PC" means "personal computer", and a PC is a computer that is used for general purposes and every day use. PC is a very broad term. The difference is the operating systems. Most PCs use the Windows Operating system. Mac PCs use, of course, a Mac operating system unless you have a PC modeled to look like a Mac, but runs using Windows.

Bottom line: The Windows Operating System is owned by Microsoft. PC is just a general term for computers that are associated with general, everyday use.
Stop telling me about PC, I like Mac, not PC

Ness said:
Baby Luigi said:

Stop telling me about PC, I like Mac, not PC

no

pc
pc
pc

he can say it all he wants, he's just trying to make you even smarter

i also like how you called blof ''some users''

Back