Who has a bigger chance of being the next Baby?

Who has a bigger chane of being the next baby character?

• Baby Birdo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baby Waluigi

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • None

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Both

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

KingMario

YAYZORS :
who do you think has a bigger chance? I personally think that they'll both be babies. :)

Baby Waluigi would be better... as eggs comes out of Birdo's nose (Or mouth)

In other words, like VGCats...

0_0.

Baby Waluigi, as Waluigi may be more popular than Birdo, and to give Baby Wario a partner.

Anyway, Baby Waluigi would be better, and I hope that Baby Birdo will never exist, or...

Who knows? And Booster has a good point for Baby Waluigi, and after Baby Waluigi, I hope there's no more babies...

If Baby Birdo exists, I'll lose all hope in Nintendo.

I do want Baby Waluigi to exist though. But not before Baby Shiggy, Baby Reggie, and Baby Sakurai.

Lario said:
I hope there's no more babies...

Don't underestimate Nintendo's ability to milk the hell out of a bad idea.

On-topic: Baby Waluigi, since we've got Baby Daisy.

Blitzwing said:
Lario said:
I hope there's no more babies...

Don't underestimate Nintendo's ability to milk the hell out of a bad idea.

On-topic: Baby Waluigi, since we've got Baby Daisy.
The reason why I think Baby Birdo sorta has a chance is because everybody needs a partner (Baby Yoshi & Baby Birdo) the only one that won't have a partner though would be Baby DK...unless they make a baby Diddy o.o

baby mr. game nd watch

...oh come on think about it :(

Guiliant said:
baby mr. game nd watch

...oh come on think about it :(
I said but there mostly from the Mario series (and just DK) so no Baby G&W :(

<offtopic>Wut's up with your avatar uni ??? :-\ </offtopic>

Free Loader said:
KingMario said:
<offtopic>Wut's up with your avatar uni ??? :-\ </offtopic>
Right back at ya, it's a bad sprite with awful looking people in it...
...oookaaayyy. Not but really. Is that girl licking that kid or something?

Free Loader said:
I want all the babies to just disappear from the Mario series, and all their obsessive fans to stop saying "You where a baby once!' and "BUT THAN THERE WOULDN'T BE THE ADULT CHARACTERS", because their only making themselves look like babies too.

And by obsessive fans, I basically mean DP.

Quoted for hurtful Truth.

The babies have gone too far. They were cool when it was just baby mario, luigi, and peach, but with daisy and donkey kong, it's just too much.

Nintendo should be limiting the babies to the Big 8 as they are actually MAIN. Daisy having a baby form was too far. If anything the only new baby should be Toad cos he's in the Big 8 but that would just be stupid. :waluigi: and :birdo: need a baby form They don't. Who cares if Baby Yoshi or Wario don't have partner?! They don't need one!

Lol, Baby Toad would have Baby Toadette.
While we're at it, why not Baby Koopa? Baby Bowser Jr.? Baby Dry Bones? Baby Rosalina? Baby Luma? Baby Goomba? Baby Boo? Baby King Boo? Baby Baby Mario? Baby Funky Kong? Baby Dry Luigi Jr.?
Soooooooooo many good ideas...

PaperStriker said:
Lol, Baby Toad would have Baby Toadette.
While we're at it, why not Baby Koopa? Baby Bowser Jr.? Baby Dry Bones? Baby Rosalina? Baby Luma? Baby Goomba? Baby Boo? Baby King Boo? Baby Baby Mario? Baby Funky Kong? Baby Dry Luigi Jr.?
Soooooooooo many good ideas...

Baby Baby Mario. LOL, internet.

Back