The mario carry over topic

One thing i really get a kick out of is when nintendo carries over elements from one mario game to another such as character,enemy,item design characters locations right after a game was released for those that dont understand here are some examples.
-the castle,penguins,thwomps, and voices from mario 64 in mario kart 64 only 6 months later
-peach's dress design from sms as well as toad's new vest in mario party 4 only 4 months after sms
-red coins in yoshi's island carried over to sm64

why hasnt nintendo really done anything like this for recent mario games i know there is topmaniac in mkwii but there wasnt anything carried over from nsmb like in mario party ds or anything
anybody got any other examples

Coins (SMB) were carried over to the mario party series :O

Rosalina. Period.

Why luigoi never has an important role in most of the mario games?
He appeared in Luigi's mansion and that was his only game.

Meh, Nintendo, reuse things from teh MUCH older games, like the Koopalings! Not just reuse something from a game that came out a several/few months before the game that you are going to release!

There, I noticed how Nintendo mainly uses things from games that date back to SMS (Excluding M&L:SS...)

Mario Party, nuff said

How those mini-Marios that come out of blocks from the Super Mario World cartoon show reappeared in Super Paper Mario.

Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Rosalina. Period.
YA RLY.

Does MKW take place after thousands of years if some comet comes by the amount of time, making Rosalina return?
Lol.

Practically all of the Bosses in MKDS that were carried directly from Super Mario 64 DS.

Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Rosalina. Period.
YA RLY.

Does MKW take place after thousands of years if some comet comes by the amount of time, making Rosalina return?
Lol.

:bobomb:Practically :bobomb: all of the Bosses in MKDS that were carried directly from Super Mario 64 DS.
Fix'd.

PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Rosalina. Period.
YA RLY.

Lol.

:bobomb:Practically :bobomb: all of the Bosses in MKDS that were carried directly from Super Mario 64 DS.
Fix'd.
I noticed that later, but Pratically made it sound more dramatic. (or maybe that's just an excuse... :p)

Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Rosalina. Period.
YA RLY.

Lol.

Fix'd.
I noticed that later, but Pratically made it sound more dramatic. (or maybe that's just an excuse... :p)
BTW, several bosses of SM64 were carried over to SM64DS. (notice the "several")
BTW, woo, 300th view!

Kool_Koopa said:
mario appears in every mario game. That's obvious!!
He also appears in a number of thid-party games as well.

Mario Peach and toad all appear in Kirby Super Star Ultra

Rosalina Spalko said:
Mario Peach and toad all appear in Kirby Super Star Ultra
What is that game?

:I

It's for the DS

Back