This thread where you admit you dislike games most people on the forum like.

I don't know anyone on these forums.. So I'ma just list the things I dislike that happen to have big fangroups..

Zelda : the actual puzzles are easy, but I always get stuck on the unintentional puzzles.. like in minish cap I got stuck at the mountain..I scaled every inch and corner of it like 50 times to see if I missed anything.. but never could find how to get further...ever since then I rage quitted the zelda series all together

Sims : it's so boring without the cheatcodes..because the only fun thing to do in these games is torturing the people and destroying the cities

Minecraft :..pixelated cubes are soo...no..just no

WoW : I don't like the artstyle, it is too grotesque

LoL : Click and point for an action game? Really!?

Pokemon's cannon games : I like stadium though, and I wish coliseum had rentals =.=.. yes I know.. I'm lazy.. but grinding is the worst feature to any RPG

I only find level grinding bad in the main Pokemon games once you run out of trainers to fight and then you have to train for the Elite 4... That's one of the main reasons I liked the Gamecube games, since you can re-fight trainers over and over. Though I kind of wish the battles didn't take so long, was probably the "getting hurt" animations that made it so long. =P

uh... you can refight a lot of trainers in pokemon games by using vs seeker, but hey whatever!

Anyway grinding with a turn based battle system is always insanely boring.

Although I never get bored grinding with tales of battle system, then again action battle systems are the best.

^The VS. Seeker was only in Fire Red/Leaf Green and Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. The calling system with the Pokegear/Pokenav was a lot more difficult to fight trainers with.

Timmy said:
^The VS. Seeker was only in Fire Red/Leaf Green and Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. The calling system with the Pokegear/Pokenav was a lot more difficult to fight trainers with.

seemed pretty easy to me, but okay.

Back