The Wonderful 101

ToxBox

Power Star
I will be getting this game and this game looks amazing

Director Edition trailer, I just removed those 2 old trailers

Visual style totally looks like Viewtiful Joe(in character shape and stuff).

Looks cool though, not sure if i'd get it or not.

Samus Aran said:

It's made by the same guy who made Viewtiful Joe, so that explains it :p

Pikmin + Viewtiful Joe + Platinum is a sure go for me.

This is definitely the third-party game that I'm looking forward to the most.

Xpike said:
Samus Aran said:

It's made by the same guy who made Viewtiful Joe, so that explains it :p

Pikmin + Viewtiful Joe + Platinum is a sure go for me.

Oh really? well now i know haha.

I heard it was like Pikmin, so I might look into it. Honestly not a fan of the whole super hero theme or whatever they got going on there.

Well, I'm sure everyone knows now that the game is being released on September 15th for North America.

According to Amazon, this is the boxart, although I haven't seen it anywhere else (not that I looked, anyways).

61VjIgZ2ElL.jpg

This looks cool.

The game looks SO awesome, I have it on reserve, and I can't wait to play it!

Also, here's a "prologue" trailer:

Demo of this game is released yesterday in USA and Europe

I played it yesterday and it is very fun and it got 5 player mode. The demo goes through first level, not the bus demo or first demo with giant robot boss.

So apparently, The Wonderful 101 was supposed to have a Nintendo All-Star cast, before deciding to just use original characters:

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/the-wonderful-101-was-originally-planned-to-feature-an-all-star-nintendo-ca

Huh... Kind of like the reverse of how Super Smash Bros. came into being (originally was a 4-player fighting game called Dragon King: The Fighting Game; the fighting style of the original combatants can be seen through Captain Falcon's moveset).

BUMP

Because of this game's release date is tomorrow and I will be downloading it in eShop at midnight

It will be my last retail download until I get my new HDD at christmas

This game does look interesting and I really want to check it out

No I'll wait till Christmas when I get the money

Game came in the mail today, but only had time to do one mission before I had to do other things. Seems like it's going to be really fun.

Disappointed at the amount of save files, though. I don't think 30 save files is going to be enough...

Kellam said:
Game came in the mail today, but only had time to do one mission before I had to do other things. Seems like it's going to be really fun.

Disappointed at the amount of save files, though. I don't think 30 save files is going to be enough...
considering it's a Kamiya game, I'm sure you can just do New Game+ howmany times you like.

I just beaten the final boss

I think it is #1 greatest final boss ever than other my 300 games final bosses

Back