LUCARIO

FireUmbreon said:
Black

Your secondary soul pokemon is...

AZELF!

Time Turner said:
I'm rerolling my soul Pokemon too.

Blue

Not really a reroll, as it won't replace your other one. The first is your true soul pokemon, this is just a secondary. But ok, your secondary soul pokemon is...

JOLTEON

I assume FireUmbreon is jealous right now

Time Turner said:
Time Turner said:

Blue

Look above, I put it in with the other two.

shockwave527 said:
Time Turner said:

Blue

Not really a reroll, as it won't replace your other one. The first is your true soul pokemon, this is just a secondary. But ok, your secondary soul pokemon is...

JOLTEON

shockwave527 said:
Time Turner said:

Blue

JOLTEON

I jellyyyyyyyy

*shakes arms in a gelatinous-like motion*

FireUmbreon said:
shockwave527 said:
Time Turner said:

Blue

JOLTEON

I jellyyyyyyyy

*shakes arms in a gelatinous-like motion*

I was really worried when I saw it would be an eeveelution that it would be Umbreon.

Also, it takes a while to get as the way to find each pokemon is long and contains more data than just the numbers and color you choose (so if you choose the same numbers as someone else it will NOT turn out the same unless all the other data happens to match), so if I don't get to yours immediately forgive me.

shockwave527 said:
I think I'll do it myself:

Orange

Aaand with that, I decided to do it with both my internet and real-life personas, giving me...

SLOWBRO and SILCOON
:P :P :P :P

I WAS SO CLOSE TO LUGIA! SOOOOOO CLOOOOSE!

Purple

Also I'm curious about how the process works (as in, what do you do with the numbers).
Edit: Forget it. I just saw your OP.

Epic Nitwit said:
yellow

Sandile!

Rocket J. Squirrel said:
Purple

Also I'm curious about how the process works (as in, what do you do with the numbers).
Edit: Forget it. I just saw your OP.

Volcarona!

If you want to know about it, I could PM you some of the factors included and things I do, but I don't think I'll give you all the formulae.

Pink

Red

Yellow

Back