Votes: 7 10.3%
  • It was okay

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Disappointing, expected it to be much better

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I hated it

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
I want to see Rosalina gameplay :mad: The 15-minute video went private and now I can't see it. I want to see new videos!

YoshiGo99 said:
I swear I am all screwed up with dates. I thought it would be released on Friday since I thought that was the 21st. I had no idea what I was thinking. BUT I can't wait, even though I don't have a Wii U

Ok dude, lemme appologize. I can't believe I didn't look at the calendar today! It actually is being released Friday.....ug (time is flashing before my eyes these days)

SUPERZ said:
YoshiGo99 said:
I swear I am all screwed up with dates. I thought it would be released on Friday since I thought that was the 21st. I had no idea what I was thinking. BUT I can't wait, even though I don't have a Wii U

Ok dude, lemme appologize. I can't believe I didn't look at the calendar today! It actually is being released Friday.....ug (time is flashing before my eyes these days)

Oh woah I was actually right. Well I am still crazed with my dates lately. Well looks like most of us have to wait one day still.

infinite8 said:
Super Mario 3D World on Xbox ONE!?!

youtube vid

it also supports a wii, ps3, ps4 and xbox 360 via HDMI !!!(i think)

Microsoft employee: "Hmmm, how do we get better games without having to develop any?"

Another Microsoft Employee: "Oh I know, let's have people connect another game system! I bet that will make them play the Xbox more!"

BananaFreak said:
infinite8 said:

youtube vid

Microsoft employee: "Hmmm, how do we get better games without having to develop any?"

Another Microsoft Employee: "Oh I know, let's have people connect another game system! I bet that will make them play the Xbox more!"
So that's why Microsoft named it Xbox ONE.
"All game systems" in ONE!

I'm coming to a conclusion that the definitely debatable controls and sometimes bad Camera are the only things holding it below the level of Galaxy.

IMO, the four point scale is dumb and the official nintendo magazine shouldn't be reviewing their games, because obviously they're biased.
Bluh.

I wonder this game would reach $1 million in 24 hours just because of the 2nd trailer (which is glorious) and Rosalina's inclusion according to the number of Rosalina fans in the world.

I am a little bit of a Rosalina fan even though I am a boy.

SuperNick3DLand said:
I'm coming to a conclusion that the definitely debatable controls and sometimes bad Camera are the only things holding it below the level of Galaxy.
Yeah the camera and controls seem like they'll be annoying.

infinite8 said:
I wonder this game would reach $1 million in 24 hours just because of the 2nd trailer (which is glorious) and Rosalina's inclusion according to the number of Rosalina fans in the world.

You can be a boy and still like female characters.

Rosalina
Azula
Biollante
Android 18
Korra
Mothra

Just to name a few.

Mothra's female? I knew less about that thing than I thought.

Yep. There has only been one male Mothra. Mothra Lgp from the Rebirth of Mothra trilogy. They really buffed him and gave him dozens of laser beams and had him fight Ghidorahs.

His movies still suck though. Except the third one. That one's just meh.

I'm getting this game tomorrow! I'm excited~

With Super Mario 3D World and Xbox One releasing on the same day, consoles collide!

I wonder what will happen if a hardcore gamer sees Mario, Peach, Toad, Luigi and Rosalina on Xbox One...

infinite8 said:
With Super Mario 3D World and Xbox One releasing on the same day, consoles collide!

I wonder what will happen if a hardcore gamer sees Mario, Peach, Toad, Luigi and Rosalina on Xbox One...

Eh no biggy. lol

infinite8 said:

#Valid YouTube link#

Kind of a useless feature IMO.

infinite8 said:
That doesn't make any sense. Why couldn't you like characters that are the opposite gender?

ゴジラ said:
Lookie lookie
#Another valid YouTube link#
lol

Back