Nintendo Direct Discussion Topic

>Wind waker remake.

I'm sold.

also the new monolith game looks pretty freaking sweet.

In case you don't wanna/can't see a video:
- Wind Waker HD rerelease
- Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensei
- Wii U Virtual Console announced, features initialy only NES and SNES games, more to come including GBA games, owners of the games on previous VC console games need to rebuy them at 1$ each. (BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)
- To celebrate the NES anniversary, 7 games will be discounted to .30$ for a month: (in order) Ballon Fight, F-Zero, Punch Out!, Kirby's
Adventure, Super Metroid, Yoshi, Donkey Kong
- Miiverse available for phones this spring
- New Monolith Soft game that may be new Xenoblade for the Wii U
- Yoshi Wii U announced, looks like Yoshi: Epic Yarn, will probably be awesome
- Bayonetta 2 trailer in there
- NEW Zelda Wii U confirmed
- New Mario, Mario Kart and Smash Bros for Wii U confirmed, to be fully revealed at E3.

phew, that was awesome

EDIT: They also announced somewhere else that Earthbound is getting a VC rerelease for 0.50$ in Japan, that's all I'm gonna say about it.

Xpike said:
In case you don't wanna/can't see a video:
- Wii U Virtual Console announced, features initialy only NES and SNES games, more to come including GBA games, owners of the games on previous VC console games need to rebuy them at 1$ each. (BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)
- To celebrate the NES anniversary, 7 games will be discounted to .30$ for a month: (in order) Ballon Fight, F-Zero, Punch Out!, Kirby's
- New Mario, Mario Kart and Smash Bros for Wii U confirmed, to be fully revealed at E3.

phew, that was awesome

EDIT: They also announced somewhere else that Earthbound is getting a VC rerelease for 0.50$ in Japan, that's all I'm gonna say about it.

Can't freaking wait..Wind waker wii u HELL YEAH!!

Xpike said:
[/spoiler]

Well cover me hyped for next E3 :D

Nintendo, just when I was losing faith in you, you pull this off.

...granted, Yarn Yoshi probably won't be that different from KEY (in fact, they look practically the same), but it should still be good. And Wind Waker is an instant buy.

Gundam Tanaka said:
...granted, Yarn Yoshi probably won't be that different from KEY (in fact, they look practically the same), but it should still be good.
It has its major differences, like how there are knitted doll forms instead of just outlines. And that comes in 3D-environments.

Also, I'm curious to this new 3D Mario-game and MK.

Oh, wow, this is awesome.

I hope people don't get impatient for the HD Zelda. From what he said, it was really early in development, and that's why they're putting out Wind Waker HD.

Anyone notice that the Pikmin 3 logo is now an orange three instead of the purple? Might hint a new pikmin type or that they just changed the rock pikmin to an orange flower instead of a purple one. EDIT: Wait maybe not. There are a couple different colors that have already been used, so might not be anything important. Oh well.

Fire Emblem game looks great too, but never heard of the other series, so we'll see.

Wind Waker, I'll pick up since it's supposed to be good. Still never really cared for the toon zelda style though.

And the new zelda! Hope it's as great as Skyward Sword.

And may pick up that other new game, since I never got to try Xenoblade Chronicles.

Nintendo, why did you have to wait so long to go into HD? They're clearly made for high def.

I'm not entirely satisfied though as there is no new metroid game. :(

come on nintendo, bring back dread back already.

I had no interest in Xenoblade but wow @ the Monolith soft trailer.

I was actually listening to a podcast last night that said that they should just bring out Wind Waker in HD to keep us happy while they work on a new Zelda game.

I will probably pick that up since I never completed it on the GameCube. I stopped since riding around on a boat was fucking boring, hopefully my opinions change on it.

Back