What evolved forms of previous Pokemon do you want in Gen VI?

GalacticPetey

Donkey Kong
Eeveelutions would be welcome.

Here's some more

405e8d8f23_50874171_o2.jpg

An evolved form for Mr. Mime.

cocano.jpg

A pre-evolved form of Tropius

Pryncice_by_MagesPages.jpg

An evolved form for Jynx

Weezing_Evo.1.png

Weezing evolved form

Omastar_Evo.png

Maybe a branch evolution for Omonyte?

Radagast the Brown said:
i guess it goes Koffing > Weezing > Dying

About the only thing he's good at in his current evos.

I always wanted a Mawile Evolution.

Although they'd have to make a Sableye evolution as well. I don't really care about that.

Evolution to:

Far'Fetch or however you spell it
Mawlie
Sable Eye
Tropius
Chatot
Cherrim

and some others i can't think of right now.

There was speculation that there would be a ground eeveelution. There was a statue with 2 ground Pokemon, a knight of some sort and an eevee. The off thing is that eevee is the one Pokemon that isn't Ground-type. The other two pokemon were palpitoad and golurk.

Also, an evolution of sableye maybe and any other shit Pokemon.

Crackin355 said:
There was speculation that there would be a ground eeveelution. There was a statue with 2 ground Pokemon, a knight of some sort and an eevee. The off thing is that eevee is the one Pokemon that isn't Ground-type. The other two pokemon were palpitoad and golurk.

Also, an evolution of sableye maybe and any other shit Pokemon.
pics plz.

liligant, jinx, kirlia (female only version), machop female, medicham, sableye, and spiritomb.
because the game needs more pokemon that evolve into anthropomorphic characters.

edit
cherrim would be acceptable to. thing is fucking too cute for words.

Please let Delibird, Spinda, FarFetched, and Luvdisc get an evolution. They are just as horrible as 1st line Pokemon.

Baby Luigi said:
Please let Delibird, Spinda, FarFetched, and Luvdisc get an evolution. They are just as horrible as 1st line Pokemon.

Actually worse, well besides Delibird anyway.

Back