Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Hobbes

Tucayo
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Henry Tucayo Clay
Issue LXX has been released! Officially the last issue of SMB's second directorial term. A rather quiet issue, but that tends to happen after special issues.

I will be posting milestones soon :)

Congratulations to:
*Myself on my 70th Main/Staff section and 200th overall
*Scarecrow on his 1st Shroom section
*The Main Team on the team's 800th section
*RUAI on his 10th M&A and overall section
*The M&A team on the team's 250th section
*Paper Yoshi on his 50th PP section (this one was achieved last month, but an error on my part made it seem as if he achieved 50 until now). He's now the PP writer with the most sections written!
*FunkyK38 on her 100th section overall
*Gamefreak on his 80th section overall
*MCD on his 80th section overall (copycat)

Also,
[quote author=Special Interview: Meet the Stooben]Crocodile Dippy: But he never introduced Free Taco Month.[/quote]
I promise I will ask the staff to introduce this.

Well, first things first, I guess...

Congratulations to SMB for winning the Director Election, and congatulations to Tucky for becoming Co-Director alongside SMB!! The paper couldn't be in better hands, and I'm sure you two will do great this year!!

I would also like to congratulate the new Core Staff members, RandomYoshi, Marshall Dan Troop/Shoey and FunkyK38. It's very nice to see fresh faces in the team, and I'm looking forward to working with the new staff. However, freshness is almost always followed by the departure of old, and I would like to thank Gamefreak75 for his work as Fun Stuff Director in the past two years.

Now, about The 'Shroom itself: this issue wasn't really big, but, as Tucky said, that usually happens after a gigantic Special Issue. Still a good read as always, though.

I would also like to publicly thank Edofenrir, Gamefreak75 and Marioguy1 for their excellent job in the Core Staff these past years. You have all helped us greatly, it's sad to see you go, but I am glad I got the chance to work with you in the Staff.

And of course, congratulations to the new guys!

Oh, right, Edofenrir and Bossman Marioguy1 are leaving too.

Well, thanks for all your hard work, Edo and MG1!!

Hobbes said:
[quote author=Special Interview: Meet the Stooben]Crocodile Dippy: But he never introduced Free Taco Month.
[/quote]
That's what you said last time. :(

I think this issue was pretty good considering it's a post-Special-issue and the Director election was big time consumer. I also think the staff changes are pretty impressive. Looking forward to this year's 'Shroom.

Kudos to Edo, Gamefreak, and MG1 for all their hard work put into The 'Shroom over the past few years. You all have done unforgettable and fantastic work. :)

I would like to say a big thank you to SMB and Tucayo for letting me be their Statics Manager this year! With my obsession with mathematics, I'm able to outline even more than Tucayo did in his reports (though that's not saying I thought he didn't do well)!

I haven't had the time to read the issue just yet. I'll do so later today, I promise!

Also, congratulations to everyone else who were appointed to 'Shroom staff!

Congrats to all the new staff! I'm sure you'll do well.

Anyway, I think I might be applying for a Review section once more, so we'll see.

Stooben said:
Kudos to Edo, Gamefreak, and MG1 for all their hard work put into The 'Shroom over the past few years. You all have done unforgettable and fantastic work. :)

what stooben said. it's been great to work with you guys over the past year or so. and congratulations to all the new staff, too!

Chiaki Nanami said:
I would like to say a big thank you to SMB and Tucayo for letting me be their Statics Manager this year! With my obsession with mathematics, I'm able to outline even more than Tucayo did in his reports (though that's not saying I thought he didn't do well)!
That's what I wanted to hear :D You'll do great

Stooben said:
Hobbes said:
[quote author=Special Interview: Meet the Stooben]Crocodile Dippy: But he never introduced Free Taco Month.
That's what you said last time. :(
[/quote]
But this time I said it publicly, so the public pressure is on me :|

Ghirahim said:
Anyway, I think I might be applying for a Review section once more, so we'll see.
you've no idea how badly I need that

Back