• soup

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • salad

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
When PDI goes to a restaurant he usually preferssoup. But I dont hate salad.

When I go to a restaurant I always go to Judie's and I get the Buffalo Chicken Sandwich and you don't get a soup or salad with that so the question means nothing to me. However I have to say that these two very broad categories of dishes can't really be compared.

Uniju said:
When I go to a restaurant I always go to Judie's and I get the Buffalo Chicken Sandwich and you don't get a soup or salad with that so the question means nothing to me. However I have to say that these two very broad categories of dishes can't really be compared.
They can because when people go to a restaurant and order an enteré they usually get to choose or pick between one or the other.

y nuat both?

pokemonwhynotwynaut.png

Soup. Salad is gross :(

I don't prefer one over the other. I've had salad alongside soup before.

The only soup I can tolerate is noodle soup, and then only if there is more noodles than soup.

On the other side there is a few salads I can enjoy if I'm in the right mood.

I guess that means salad wins by quantity.

Soup, definitely. Salad is rabbit food. :P

When we go to Olive Garden, everyone in my family gets salad but I'm just like "minestrone time"

Depends on what the main course is. There's a ton of soups out there I enjoy, and I'll eat just about any type of salad put in front of me.

Though I guess I eat salad more frequently as a side dish than soup.

I'm a salad person. I really don't like the texture of soup. It's like a drink, but they you have chunky stuff so it's nasty for me to drink, and annoying for me to eat.

Xerneas said:
I'm a salad person. I really don't like the texture of soup. It's like a drink, but they you have chunky stuff so it's nasty for me to drink, and annoying for me to eat.

Brock said:
Rocket J. Squirrel said:
I was expecting one on the soup vs. salad thread.

"how dare you not like soup??? NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!"

Back