• soup

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • salad

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
When PDI goes to a restaurant he usually preferssoup. But I dont hate salad.

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
When I go to a restaurant I always go to Judie's and I get the Buffalo Chicken Sandwich and you don't get a soup or salad with that so the question means nothing to me. However I have to say that these two very broad categories of dishes can't really be compared.

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
Uniju said:
When I go to a restaurant I always go to Judie's and I get the Buffalo Chicken Sandwich and you don't get a soup or salad with that so the question means nothing to me. However I have to say that these two very broad categories of dishes can't really be compared.
They can because when people go to a restaurant and order an enteré they usually get to choose or pick between one or the other.

Brock

Credit to Mudkip
Chat Operator
y nuat both?

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Soup. Salad is gross :(

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
I don't prefer one over the other. I've had salad alongside soup before.

Fujiwara no Sai

Searching for the Divine Move
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
The only soup I can tolerate is noodle soup, and then only if there is more noodles than soup.

On the other side there is a few salads I can enjoy if I'm in the right mood.

I guess that means salad wins by quantity.

schmutz

welcome to the hotel waluigi
Soup, definitely. Salad is rabbit food. :P

When we go to Olive Garden, everyone in my family gets salad but I'm just like "minestrone time"

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Depends on what the main course is. There's a ton of soups out there I enjoy, and I'll eat just about any type of salad put in front of me.

Though I guess I eat salad more frequently as a side dish than soup.

I'm a salad person. I really don't like the texture of soup. It's like a drink, but they you have chunky stuff so it's nasty for me to drink, and annoying for me to eat.

Brock

Credit to Mudkip
Chat Operator
Xerneas said:
I'm a salad person. I really don't like the texture of soup. It's like a drink, but they you have chunky stuff so it's nasty for me to drink, and annoying for me to eat.
Brock said:
Rocket J. Squirrel said:
I was expecting one on the soup vs. salad thread.
"how dare you not like soup??? NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!"