The Babies...

READ POST.

• Total voters

Lario

Seems so long ago.
In the recent sin-offs, they've introduced Baby Daisy, who makes me go... nevermind. Anyways, do you think there's too many babies in the Mrio series? (Well... there's four, and Baby Daisy's too far since she hasn't appeared in any mainstream games recently (Or more like:Around 10 years.).) But that's not the only question! The other is: Is Nintendo messing with how the space-time continues? They don't even mention how they get to the present! (In a non-speculative way that is from Nintendo, NOT from US.)

For every baby Nintendo uses, another worthy character who isn't in the game at all gets the shaft.

Yes, they're going a bit too far. But, who cares?

No matter what we do, people, Baby Waluigi is around the corner.

I wonder why they had Baby Daisy instead of Baby Bowser. OK, he's similar to Bowser Jr., but I want him. :(

SiFi said:
No matter what we do, people, Baby Waluigi is around the corner.

*Bulldozer world
**Boss: Baby Waluigi.
**A factory that makes Bulldozers, Baby Waluigi is crying for cookies when a bulldozer crushes him, he somehow becomes the Boss.

(Note: I didn't write this...)

Venom Melendez said:
Booster said:
For every baby Nintendo uses, another worthy character who isn't in the game at all gets the shaft.
Like who?

Anybody worth a damn has already been added. Besides the babies don't take that much space for me to care.
So you wouldn't like to have Petey, Paratroopa, Shy Guy, Magikoopa, Hammer Bro. or the Koopalings added in MKW?

For instance, since they're not in the mainstream of the games, this means...

I DUNNO

Make sense, sir.

Anyway, maybe Baby Walugi will be in the Supper Sluggers game.

Baby Daisy FTL!

Lario said:
Make sense, sir.

Anyway, maybe Baby Walugi will be in the Supper Sluggers game.

Baby Daisy FTL!
Whar? Baby Walugi an Supper Sluggers? i loooooooooov tpyos!!!!!11

I'm pretty sure they could add a few more in instead of the babies... like Pauline or Stanley for instance... they could reach into Paper Mario's partners and hit up Vivian... E. Gadd would be good, Toadsworth, Popple, and then of course there's Boshi, that would be an easy character for them to make... Mallow and Geno of course. Any number of characters from the DK series... the list goes on. I seriously think that Nintendo is a little to focused on the newer games with the spin-offs and needs to focus on the past more.

Then of course they could dip into references to the various anime and DiC TV shows... the continuity is already messed up enough.

So you wouldn't like to have Petey, Paratroopa, Shy Guy, Magikoopa, Hammer Bro. or the Koopalings added in MKW?
[/quote]

Not just a generic Magikoopa; make it Kamek.

Stumpers said:
I'm pretty sure they could add a few more in instead of the babies... like Pauline or Stanley for instance... they could reach into Paper Mario's partners and hit up Vivian... E. Gadd would be good, Toadsworth, Popple, and then of course there's Boshi, that would be an easy character for them to make... Mallow and Geno of course. Any number of characters from the DK series... the list goes on. I seriously think that Nintendo is a little to focused on the newer games with the spin-offs and needs to focus on the past more.

I agree with those except the Boshi, Mallow, and Geno parts.

they arent going a bit too far, they're going a lot too far.
baby mario and baby luigi was nice.
baby peach, baby yoshy and baby bowser understandable.
BUT baby DK, baby wario and baby daisy is ENOUGH

Back