Official Pirates of the Caribbean thread

Hopefully the old characters, Marty, Cotton, Pintel, Ragetti etc will be back

Was Gibbs in Stranger Tides? It's been a while since I rented it but Gibbs is one of my favourite POTC characters.

Yoshidude99 said:
Was Gibbs in Stranger Tides? It's been a while since I rented it but Gibbs is one of my favourite POTC characters.
yeah, he was. And good choice, sir!

yeah, him, jack and barbossa are the only characters who have been in all four instalments, and they're currently all lined up to be in the fifth.

Was there anything in Stranger Tides that might lead into the new film like At World's End showed the map at the end?

Well, throughout the movie, Blackbeard made a voodoo doll of Jack. Through the movie, it ends up getting thrown off a large cliff so that jack can jump down without dying. At the very end, Jack maroons Angelica on an island in the middle of the ocean. In a post credits scene, Angelica finds the voodoo doll, before looking up and getting an evil smile across her face. Could be a premise for the next movie.

Radagast the Brown said:
Well, throughout the movie, Blackbeard made a voodoo doll of Jack. Through the movie, it ends up getting thrown off a large cliff so that jack can jump down without dying. At the very end, Jack maroons Angelica on an island in the middle of the ocean. In a post credits scene, Angelica finds the voodoo doll, before looking up and getting an evil smile across her face. Could be a premise for the next movie.
Oh I remember the Voodoo doll. That seems to fit pretty well with the title Dead Men Tell No Tales.

Back