Super Smash Bros.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! WHY WAS TOAD NOT IN THIS SERIES!!!!!! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

"sob"

o.kay i'm done. Fav char: hmmmm...sheik,currently. fav course: Rainbow Cruise.

And a trophy. And in the 1st Mushroom Kingdom adventure stage. And in various congrats pics.

My best character would have to be either Ganondorf or Bowser. My favorite stage? I can't really decide, I like all of them!

Son Of Sons said:Well, he was one of Peach's attacks...

Do you really want to get me going about that? I could type a whole ESSAY on that subject.

Also, I really liked Termina.

I don't like the game.

*mauled by very angry mob*

WELL, I DON'T!

*crushed by angry mob*

Well, maybe a little...

*taken to guillotine*

AWRIGHT! AWRIGHT! I LIKE IT!

... ...ummm... was that a joke? Or do you actually not like the game! :shifty:

I....

*mauled until barely living*

OK! OK! I LOVE IT! REALLY!

*mauled for no reason*

ok.. ok.. i don't like it...

*ANGRY MOB MAULE'D!*

that's one of my favorite game francises. I mainly use either Kirby or Captian Falcon.

and I'm simply hoping Brawl will come with a Story Mode.

Misterian said:
that's one of my favorite game francises. I mainly use either Kirby or Captian Falcon.

and I'm simply hoping Brawl will come with a Story Mode.
Yep, with a REAL story this time! Not like the all-random fights in SSBM.

hmmmm....Just recently played, Sheik is no longer my fav. (NO endurance). I might go with Pikachu.

Kidding right? Pikachu's WD sucks, his attacks lag, and have almost no knockback, plus there's no chance of DI if the attack he gets hit with is powerful enough.

...As i'm sure I said before, There are no bad characters. It depends on how you play. Despite everything you just said, I play good with Pikachu. He's very fast, has a good jump, and he's just so cheap.

No bad characters? Pichu and Bowser come to mind *cough*bottomtier*cough*. But I digress.

I'm sticking with Marth.
smile.gif
And Sheik.

I love Bowser too. :| Still, maybe Pikachu's not my ABSOLUTE fav....I guess I do'nt have one.

3dejong said:
My girl cousin ONLY plays Sheik. She (my cousin) totally rocks me every time.

Now that's something I'd NEVER admit, lol.

Fox is good, too.

And UT, tell me how Bowser is a good character.

I was going to post some info. here, but the phrases "DI," "WD," and "Tier" have been said, so the thread is tainted and should be killed.

Back