Sign Avatar.com isn't working

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to what I see when visiting the site, it expired.

It either be fixed soonish or never again.

Are you sure you're not just having the site cached somewhere?

No

i can even show you screenshots of it

screenshot20130115at183.png

sorry about crappy ads on the site, not my fault, but it's working fine for me

I'm not sure how to tell you this in a comforting way, but you might have to come to terms with the fact that you may be living in an alternative reality that is identical to ours, except for that one detail.

I am sorry. :(

Charmander said:
I'm not sure how to tell you this in a comforting way, but you might have to come to terms with the fact that you may be living in an alternative reality that is identical to ours, except for that one detail.

I am sorry. :(

well sheeeit

From what I'm reading, it must only work in the UK for some bizarre reason. Maybe their server is hosted in the UK, and lost connection to US but still comes to UK? I don't know, but that makes some sense.

I've tried that randomimg.net that PTR suggested,but it won't let me put any images in my pile.

Dr. Javelin said:
From what I'm reading, it must only work in the UK for some bizarre reason. Maybe their server is hosted in the UK, and lost connection to US but still comes to UK? I don't know, but that makes some sense.

nope, it's not working for me, plus i can't see neptune's avatar

either way, it'll either be fixed soon-ish or never again. that's really all there is to it.

Brony the 45th Nazgul of the great Sith Lords said:
I've tried that randomimg.net that PTR suggested,but it won't let me put any images in my pile.
You click upload image and it uploads from your computer

Yeah,I uploaded pics from my computer onto the site but I can't move them to my actual pile

Do you use any java-disabling applications, like NoScript or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back