Pokemon - Mario Edition - Part 1 - Red, Green, and Blue

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
So, I'm doing these Pokemon/Mario Crossover fanfics where elements from Mario are implemented into the Pokemon World. Basically like Characters, Places, Items, etc. etc. ect.

So Would Mario enemies replace the pokemon?

You need a plot. But not Bowser 'naps Peach.

Hmm...

Not my best work, but how's this?

It all begins in Nanto, where an italian carpenter named Jumpman just started his Pokemon Journey from his home in Girder Town on the same day as his rival, Donk E. Gadd.

"Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokémon! My name is E. Gadd! People call me the Pokémon Prof! This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokémon! For some people, Pokémon are pets. Other use them for fights. Myself… I study Pokémon as a profession. First, what is your name? Right! So your name is Jumpman! This is my grandson. He's been your rival since you were a baby. …Erm, what is his name again? That's right! I remember now! His name is Donk E. Gadd! Jumpman! Your own very Pokémon legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits! Let's go!"

The next day, Jumpman awakened from his slumber, and went to check his PC. He had a Mushroom inside, which was from Professor Oak. This had made him anxious to get his Pokemon at E. Gadd's lab right away. He ran downstairs, only to be interrupted by his girlfriend, Pauline.

"Right. All carpenters quit their job someday someday. It said so on TV. Prof. E. Gadd, next door, is looking for you."

Pyro said:
Jumpman. Mario. Girder Town > Girders in Donkey Kong > Pallet Town

Plot twist: Donkey Kong is E. Gadd's Grandson because I felt E. Gadd fitted the role of Oak, and Donkey Kong fitted the role of rival. Didn't know what to do family wise, so I just uh... yeah.

no, no

i meant this is one of the most insane ideas ever

and by that i mean terrible

no offense but it's my opinion

Pyro said:
no, no

i meant this is one of the most insane ideas ever

and by that i mean terrible

no offense but it's my opinion
That's the point of it. To be terrible. :roll:

Jumpman then went outside. Eager for adventure, he jumped into the tall grass. Little did he know, Pokemon were roaming throughout the tall grass.

Suddenly, E. Gadd appears out of the blue!
"Hey! Wait! Don't go out! It's unsafe! Wild Pokémon live in tall grass! You need your own Pokémon for your protection. I know! Here, come with me!"

I can see the Pokemon's types:

Goomba = Normal/Grass (Because it's a Mushroom)

Koopa Troopa = Normal/Rock (Because of their defense in Paper Mario)

Lakitu = Normal/Flying

Hammer Bro = Fighting/Rock

Blooper = Water

Cheep-Cheep = Water

Podoboo = Fire

Bowser = Legendary Fire/Dragon Pokemon (Or Bowser can't be captured?)

Chain-Chomp = Dark/Steel

Boo = Ghost

I wonder if there are more enemies than these I listed?

Sombrero Guy said:
They should add triple types

NOPE

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

NOPE NOPE NOPE

Would you like to see a 6x weakness? I wouldn't.

Cirdec said:
IceShadow1199 said:
Sombrero Guy said:
They should add triple types

NOPE

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

NOPE NOPE NOPE

Would you like to see a 8x weakness? I wouldn't.

Fixed.

Oh thanks.

EDIT: Wait, wouldn't 3x2=6? This is 3 types not 4.

Because 23=8
Let's say we have a Ground/Dragon/Flying type Pokémon that gets hit by Ice Beam
We already know it'd be x4 to Ground/Dragon. x4 times 2(due to flying) is equal to 8.
And if you want to go so far, triple-typed Pokémon that takes 1/8 damage from Rock, and only has 1.5625% of its health taken away from Stealth rock. Not to count what moves it could learn and what not.

Back