The best Pokémon

Ephidel said:
Garlic Man said:
Best pokemon = Garlicmon.

Garlicmon, Garlicmon, does whatever a Garliccon

If you aren't going to post something that is actually on topic, go to Mindless Junk.
It is on topic. I came up with my own pokemon. :-\

Swampert and Eevee are just FTW.

Free Loader said:
PaperStriker said:
Free Loader said:
PaperStriker said:
Guiliant said:
Crobaleffa-1.png

Crowbaleffa
Funny thing that I train a Golbat and Clefairy in my FireRed. And my Golbat always wants to evolve when it levels up but doesn't because I don't have the friggin National Dex! :mad:

@ghosty: Yes, I do like it again.

@Lario: I know.

@Uni: NO WAI!

@DP: No.

Well, that really doesn't mean anything coming from you and going to me... xD
Scizzor doesn't exist. xP
BTW, I also like Eevee, Vaporeon, Flareon, Espeon and Umbreon (Jolteon not so much, and I don't know about Leafeon and Glaceon).

Wait... WUT?!
The Eeveeolutions.

Arceus FTW

Arceus.png

Not to mention he also gets his own battle music for a legendary (and I mean his only. all Legendaries share the same sound track, the Regi's, etc.)

Rosalina Spalko said:
Arceus FTW

Arceus.png
A sheep stuck in a fence. Lol.

I just hope Nintendo makes Flareon better sometime.

PaperStriker said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Arceus FTW

Arceus.png

Sheep, lol.
sheep_stuck_on_fence_lg_nwm.gif

Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Arceus FTW

Arceus.png

Sheep, lol.
sheep_stuck_on_fence_lg_nwm.gif

ROFL XD On topic my fav is Cranidos and Turtwig.

:mad: :mad: YOUR ALL WRONG ecept the guy how said that the turtwig evolution line rocks i totally agree BUT MANAPHY WHOOPS ALL THERE BUTS

platinum_burn said:
:mad: :mad: YOUR ALL WRONG ecept the guy how said that the turtwig evolution line rocks i totally agree BUT MANAPHY WHOOPS ALL THERE BUTS
What? We speak English here.

Free Loader said:
platinum_burn said:
How can you be wrong about your favorite pokemon?

I LIKE BULBASAUR... oh sh**. THis isnt right. :'(

Squirtle and Charmander are my faves mainly cause I only have 2 Pokemon games with the first 150.

Toadbert101 said:
Free Loader said:
platinum_burn said:
How can you be wrong about your favorite pokemon?

I LIKE BULBASAUR... oh sh**. THis isnt right. :'(

Squirtle and Charmander are my faves mainly cause I only have 2 Pokemon games with the first 150.
Eh, if you've played one Pokemon game, you've played em all.

My favourites:
Wigglytuff,
Chatot,
Wobbuffet,
Kecleon,
Dusknoir,
Munchlax.

If I had to pick one that isn't that,I'd say a Shedininja because they are ALMOST INVINCIBLE!!! :eek:
They are just right ruffians,but also civilized. :posh:

NOTE: Missingno is a glitch and it isn't in the Pokedex.I don't count it in listing,but I belive it to be a debug Pokemon.

I'm reviving this.

My favourite's are Koffing, Wobbuffet, Espeon, Porygon, Chansey, Clefairy, and Eevee. :3

Ugozima said:
I'm reviving this.

My favourite's are Koffing, Wobbuffet, Espeon, Porygon, Chansey, Clefairy, and Eevee. :3
Update - Koffing, Wobbuffet, Espeon, Porygon, Chansey, Blissey, Cleffa, Clefairy, Eevee, Wooper, Marill, Pikachu, Mew, and Blastoise

Scizor.

Back