I WAS NOT HACKED! (3dejong)

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
OK. THis is what just happened. I tried to be a help with redirects, and I redirected a lot to the Main Page. REALLY SORRY IF I DID WRONG. Then I made a new accound, 2dejong, after I was blocked, to try and contact Wayoshi. SORRY. PLEASE UNBLOCK ME?

The reason why I redirected to the Main Page was that some, like "A silly page name", were stupid. So... I redirected to the Main Page. Then, some were most likely deleted, like "Template Talk:Tobedeleted". Same there. I should have asked first, but I just thought that'd be OK. sorry..... :cry:

WOAH! ONE SEC! Wayoshi just told me that I WAS HACKED! Whoo. But still, sorry that I redirected to Main Page.... :(

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT! WAYOSHI BLOCKED ME! I WASN'T HACKED!

Really. 75.15.150.148 is MY IP. Sorry..... PLEASE UNBLOCK IT. I WAS NOT HACKED.

What. the. hell.

A) Template talk pages should be left uncreated unless there is an issue.
B) Who would even think of such pages as [[Existing article]]? [[Really silly article title]]? [[Info]]? [[M:Don't be a dick]]?

I am very suspicious right now, even with some good edits mixed in.

those 5 or 6 posts really confused me 3D.

Hate to say this but I agree with Wayoshi, Suspicious I am, disturbed I feel.

Hey, y'all.

There was no hacking - 3dejong just needs to brush up on his when-to-redirect skills.

Brrrrrrr. Thanks, guys. I was creeped out when I found I was blocked... and Wayoshi thought I was hacked! :roll: Anyway, baaaaaaaad judgement. Wayoshi gave me some tips, so no more stupid redirects for me. And no more visits to the deep, dark Pages That Need to be Made page...... :shock:

BTW, I have two computers that I use for MarioWiki-ing. Mine, and my grandparents. So if you see that a different IP address is using my account, don't go bazooka and block it, it's me on a different computer.

Glad that all got worked out ;) Oh, by the way (I'm a n00b when it comes to this kind of thing...), why would redirecting to the main page make a moderator suspicious? Okay, everyone point at me and yell n00b all at once :cry:

Stumpers said:
Glad that all got worked out ;) Oh, by the way (I'm a n00b when it comes to this kind of thing...), why would redirecting to the main page make a moderator suspicious? Okay, everyone point at me and yell n00b all at once :cry:
The type of redirects he was creating were obscure. Example articles like [[better title]] in policies should redirect to the Main Page, like Wikipedia. (note that I have kept these in MarioWiki:Deletion Policy).

I understand a little better now... but I'm now a little afraid to make links... that's not good ;)

Okay, that's good ;)

Back