I WAS NOT HACKED! (3dejong)

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
OK. THis is what just happened. I tried to be a help with redirects, and I redirected a lot to the Main Page. REALLY SORRY IF I DID WRONG. Then I made a new accound, 2dejong, after I was blocked, to try and contact Wayoshi. SORRY. PLEASE UNBLOCK ME?

3Dejong

The reason why I redirected to the Main Page was that some, like "A silly page name", were stupid. So... I redirected to the Main Page. Then, some were most likely deleted, like "Template Talk:Tobedeleted". Same there. I should have asked first, but I just thought that'd be OK. sorry..... :cry:

3Dejong

WOAH! ONE SEC! Wayoshi just told me that I WAS HACKED! Whoo. But still, sorry that I redirected to Main Page.... :(

3Dejong

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT! WAYOSHI BLOCKED ME! I WASN'T HACKED!

3Dejong

Really. 75.15.150.148 is MY IP. Sorry..... PLEASE UNBLOCK IT. I WAS NOT HACKED.

Wayoshi

PM Pro
What. the. hell.

A) Template talk pages should be left uncreated unless there is an issue.
B) Who would even think of such pages as [[Existing article]]? [[Really silly article title]]? [[Info]]? [[M:Don't be a dick]]?

I am very suspicious right now, even with some good edits mixed in.

WarioLoaf

Wild Cherry Pepsi ! Thats what I Want !
Banned User
those 5 or 6 posts really confused me 3D.

Hate to say this but I agree with Wayoshi, Suspicious I am, disturbed I feel.

Wayoshi

PM Pro
Hey, y'all.

There was no hacking - 3dejong just needs to brush up on his when-to-redirect skills.

3Dejong

Brrrrrrr. Thanks, guys. I was creeped out when I found I was blocked... and Wayoshi thought I was hacked! :roll: Anyway, baaaaaaaad judgement. Wayoshi gave me some tips, so no more stupid redirects for me. And no more visits to the deep, dark Pages That Need to be Made page...... :shock:

3Dejong

BTW, I have two computers that I use for MarioWiki-ing. Mine, and my grandparents. So if you see that a different IP address is using my account, don't go bazooka and block it, it's me on a different computer.

Stumpers

Hammer Bro.
Retired Wiki Staff
Glad that all got worked out ;) Oh, by the way (I'm a n00b when it comes to this kind of thing...), why would redirecting to the main page make a moderator suspicious? Okay, everyone point at me and yell n00b all at once :cry:

Wayoshi

PM Pro
Stumpers said:
Glad that all got worked out ;) Oh, by the way (I'm a n00b when it comes to this kind of thing...), why would redirecting to the main page make a moderator suspicious? Okay, everyone point at me and yell n00b all at once :cry:
The type of redirects he was creating were obscure. Example articles like [[better title]] in policies should redirect to the Main Page, like Wikipedia. (note that I have kept these in MarioWiki:Deletion Policy).

Stumpers

Hammer Bro.
Retired Wiki Staff
I understand a little better now... but I'm now a little afraid to make links... that's not good ;)

Stumpers

Hammer Bro.
Retired Wiki Staff
Okay, that's good ;)