What apps have you downloaded recently?

I guess I can say Kirby's Adventure for virtual console. However, I think I would count Bit Trip Presents Runner 2: The Future Legend of the Rhythm Alien an app.

A game called "Lazors".

chillv said:
I do not own any iOS devices nor do I own a phone so I have never downloaded an app before.
So apps are exclusive to iOS? What about Android? Windows? Blackberry? Just going with the more popular ones, and you can technically classify any software as an app.

Nabber is right, any software is an App.

Anyway, Rayman Legends Challenges App (Wii U), Photos Together with Super Mario (3DS), HandBrake and Avidemux (Windows), and some kind of game I didn't try yet (Windows RT).

I download Sonic Dash for the iPad. It's alright, I beat the highest score of the people I know at my school so I'll probably neglect it from now on.

I'm getting Free Apps from the Wii U eShop as well, because maybe they will be something to keep me playing.

LINE, it feels way better than WhatsApp, it's really free (unlike WhatsApps, which is actually a yearly subscription), and not limited to Phones only.

Panorama View (Demo) (The first "scam" to be released on WiiU)

Indeed, it's no Scam, unless Nintendo didn't tell you what it is.

Goombar said:
chillv said:
(The first "scam" to be released on WiiU)
How is it a scam?

That is just a demo. They ask you for $2 for each video even though you can buy a virtual console game for $2 that will entertain you even more than these virtual tours. The demo is absolute crap since it's only a teaser montage of the ones you have to buy. This would have been okay to release before you release the actual app, but making it the free version of the software is a bad idea.

MKGirlism said:
Indeed, it's no Scam, unless Nintendo didn't tell you what it is.
They didn't, they said that they were going to release it and you would have to pay for them but they never said that the demo would be just a mediocre montage for each one you have to buy. They should have put a few "full", built in videos on there for free, not give you a freaking teaser montage.

carckin355 said:
chillv said:
you can buy a virtual console game for $2

On the Wii, yes. On the Wii U, the cheapest price I've seen (that isn't a sale) is $6.50 for NES games.
You live in austrailia, where I live it says $2.00.

Wow, that's a lot cheaper than mine then.

Good thing for me I don't want any of the games currently available.

Chillv, no.
Nintendo announced these were Tech Demo's a long time ago.
I even saw it in action, at the Nintendo's Post-E3 Event 2012, in Amsterdam.

By the way, I've noticed how the most recent Press Release from Nintendo warns people, that all but one Virtual Console games are American (one is Japanese).
Screen Shot 2013-04-28 at 11.33.43.png

Screen Shot 2013-04-28 at 11.33.55.png

MKGirlism said:
Chillv, no.
Nintendo announced these were Tech Demo's a long time ago.
I even saw it in action, at the Nintendo's Post-E3 Event 2012, in Amsterdam.

I am not talking about it being a tech demo. I was saying that the free version of Panorama View is only a mediocre teaser montage and you have to actually buy the real videos.

carckin355 said:
chillv said:
you can buy a virtual console game for $2

On the Wii, yes. On the Wii U, the cheapest price I've seen (that isn't a sale) is $6.50 for NES games.

I was wrong, they aren't $2 but they are still cheaper than the price you are talking about. Regardless it is more worth buying than the Panorama View videos. However, I will just buy two just for the heck of it since I am eligible for the deluxe digital promotion.

edit: My god, I need to start checking if I already posted or not. (Accidental Double Post)

Remember, that Crackin355 is Australian, he uses Australian Dollars, instead of US Dollars, which are quite different.
As for here, these are my prices:
28-4-2013_00.jpg

28-4-2013_01.jpg

28-4-2013_03.jpg

28-4-2013_04.jpg

28-4-2013_05.jpg

GBAboid or something like that.

and GBCoid or something like that.

also a bunch of pokemon wallpapers.

android wise.

Robot Unicorn Attack 2

i like how one of the skins you can get for the unicorn is alien

By the way, I highly recommend Blockheads for iPhone users out there; it's basically Terraria with a Minecraft look to it on a mobile device. It's really fun so far and I've had more fun with it than Minecraft Pocket Edition.

Sylveon said:
GBAboid or something like that.

and GBCoid or something like that.

also a bunch of pokemon wallpapers.

android wise.
GameBoid? I use that one.

Back