What apps have you downloaded recently?

No, it shouldn't. It's not only about gaming, and it's not only about handhelds.

I downloaded TuneIn for Windows 8, it's nice.

Xerneas said:
Pandapowah said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Temple run 2

I am thinking on getting Instagram.
They have a second one!?

I downloaded SimsFreeplay on my ipod.

Yeah, I downloaded Temple Run 2 not that long ago as well.

They need to update it though because it seriously is so slow. It takes like 10 tries to finally get a game were it doesn't glitch. You're trying to jump like 10 times to go down the rope at the beginning (constant for all games), and it's so glitchy that it doesn't respond. They just need to fix those bugs so it runs 10x smoother. But yeah, once it's not as glitchy after a few minutes of trying to play it, it runs smoothly. I do like the new features in it.
I haven't had any glitches on Temple Run 2 and it runs at normal speed.

MCS said:
Downloaded Temple Run 2 for my dad's Kindle. The graphics are really amazing, but it can be a bit hard to play on a Kindle, especially when turning it to collect the coins.
Which Kindle is it? On my Kindle Fire it isn't that hard.

Yoshidude99 said:
MCS said:
Downloaded Temple Run 2 for my dad's Kindle. The graphics are really amazing, but it can be a bit hard to play on a Kindle, especially when turning it to collect the coins.
Which Kindle is it? On my Kindle Fire it isn't that hard.

According to my dad, it's a Kindle Fire HD.

And Dragon Alchemy. Not a bad game.

Fake-a-text. It works on pretty much EVERYONE.

Swordigo

I do not own any iOS devices nor do I own a phone so I have never downloaded an app before.

You download Apps on a PC too, actually.

chillv said:
I do not own any iOS devices nor do I own a phone so I have never downloaded an app before.

So what exactly was the point of posting here? >.>

I recently downloaded a flashlight app. I'm so interesting.

Lon'qu said:
Temple Run 2

My sister has that game on her cellphone.

Cirdec said:
Plants vs Zombies.

I might get this on DS since I am not a big fan of computers. Also, this may be embarrassing to say, but I was terrified when I saw what happens when you lose.

BowserJunior said:
Angry birds Star Wars.

I plan on getting Angry Birds Trilogy on 3DS. Maybe that will get me into the game.

Garrus Vakarian said:
chillv said:

So what exactly was the point of posting here?

There is no rule against stating that you don't have a cellphone or iOS device. However, I want one though. Are there a lot of free games on iOS?

MKGirlism said:
You download Apps on a PC too, actually.
Does apps on my 3DS, DSi, Wii and Wii U count?

Len Kagamine said:
Doodle Jump

Hey, I played that at Chuck E. Cheese not too long ago. It doesn't give you a lot of tickets though. Even the jackpot isn't a lot.

Whoops, I've skipped Chillv's question.
Yes, of course it counts.

Back