Do your parents know that you are on this forum?

Do your parents know that you are on this forum?

• Yes, I told them when I joined

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Yes, they found out but approve of it

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Yes, they found out and did not approve

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No, I'll never tell them

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • No but I'm planning on telling them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NSY

Celestial Guide
Do your parents know that you are on this forum site?

Yes, my parents found out 2 days after I joined but they let me stay on it.

My mom eventually found out but she said it was okay.

I generally don't tell my parents what I'm doing here or MarioWiki.

Yeah, thanks MCS.

I think I did mention I was on a board a year ago when talking about Yami's new website thingy, and they've caught glimpses of this forum when I forgot to close it down, but generally they don't care/don't notice it's a forum or anything.

My mother doesn't know that, although I told it her over 9000 times.

There should be a "No, and I don't really care either way" option, because the only negative options so far are pretty much "I will NEVER tell them!" and "I ABSOLUTELY MUST tell them!", both of which are extremes.

Charmander said:
There should be a "No, and I don't really care either way" option, because the only negative options so far are pretty much "I will NEVER tell them!" and "I ABSOLUTELY MUST tell them!", both of which are extremes.

yeah, that

I haven't told them. I have a feeling they may know but are ok with it. Tbh, I hope they wouldn't care if I did tell them.

Same as Edo.

The only time my mom has seen me on the forum I was browsing it on my phone and YoshiKong's signature was on-screen and she asked me what it was and I said it was something related to King Kong. They probably don't care.

They know, I don't think they care.

There's no "yes and they don't care option"? I'm not voting.

Back