2012-13 NFL Playoffs Thread

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Skol motherfuckers AD all up in this place

zxdAX.gif

The playoff seeds are now all set except for the #4 seed in the NFC which will be determined by the winner of tonight's game between Dallas and Washington. Next week's matchups:

Indianapolis Colts @ Baltimore Ravens

Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans

Minnesota Vikings @ Green Bay Packers

Seattle Seahawks @ Washington Redskins/Dallas Cowboys

I'm sure you're looking forward to the Colts coming to Baltimore, Ralph

I want the Super Bowl to be Texans v Falcon. Also, it was a shame to see Peterson fall 9 yards short of the record for most yards by a RB in a single season.

Yeah, would have been sweet if he could have gotten those last 9 and into the endzone on that final run, but I'll take a W and the playoffs!

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
Yeah, would have been sweet if he could have gotten those last 9 and into the endzone on that final run, but I'll take a W and the playoffs!

I'm happy the Vikings made it over the Bears with that win. As a Lions fan, I would rather see the Vikings get in then the Bears. Even if they're both division rivals. (Even though it's been yet another sad year for the Lions franchise)

Northern Verve said:
I'm happy the Vikings made it over the Bears with that win. As a Lions fan, I would rather see the Vikings get in then the Bears. Even if they're both division rivals. (Even though it's been yet another sad year for the Lions franchise)

I can't believe you, SM :'(

Too bad the Bears didn't make it, I'll probably end up rooting for the Vikings.

Anyway not too sure who I want to win the Super Bowl out of the teams. I'd rather not see the Packers or the 49ers there. (Even if I'm not as mad at the 49ers as I was last year). I honestly wouldn't be mad to see any of the other teams make it and/or win it though.

Whoooooooo limping in as the #4 seed in the AFC

Obviously, I'm rooting for Baltimore, but as long as it's not Indy or New England from the AFC I'm good. I guess I want Atlanta to make it from the NFC because I'd like for all of the "playoff choker" critics to shut up.

In the NFC I guess I just don't want the Niners to do well but that's because I like being the only one around here with a successful team to celebrate. I don't have anything against the Niners as a team though.

I'm fine with all of the other teams this year. It's a relatively douche-free postseason compared to most years.

Ralph said:
I'm fine with all of the other teams this year. It's a relatively douche-free postseason compared to most years.

Nothing like keeping Jay Cutler out of the playoffs and getting their HC fired the next day.

I'm not a fan of any of the Chicago teams. I'd say they're my least favorite in the NFC. I used to root against the Redskins but I like RG3 and I've been in an argument for the entire season with a friend over whether or not he's better than Andrew Luck so I want to see Griffin do well just to prove me right.

Posting my picks here for Wildcard Weekend

Bengals
Vikings
Seahawks
Ravens

Ə said:
I'm happy as long as the Patriots lose.

I'm similar though instead of the Patriots I'd like to see the Packers and the 49ers lose. Even if I don't really hate those teams. I've calmed down from my dislike for the 49ers since last year (Though that doesn't mean I don't laugh anymore at how their season ended that year). And I don't want the Packers just because their Super Bowl win was rather recent.

Any other team I'm fine with though. So it should be a fun playoff to watch.

aw fack ponder's out?

I don't know how I feel about this. Webb better make some plays with his feet and secure the football.

It's true that our offense really doesn't have a lot of passing involved, but it becomes necessary on third-and-longs. If we can get an early lead we can lean even more on Peterson, but Webb is an athletic freak so I'm banking on him getting some running first downs if not spectacular in the air.

Can't stand either of them.

I'm fine with the Bills (and no matter who you root for you have to admit that Bills Mafia is a great name for a fanbase) and Dolphins.

i'm feeling sick....

joe webb is terrible.... dear god...

Well it appears Tucayo leads the 2-person Mario Board playoff Pick 'em at the moment.

Standings:

Tuacyo: 4-0
Marcelagus: 2-2

My picks for next week:
Patriots over Texans
Broncos over Ravens
49ers over Packers
Falcons over Seahawks

I guess that makes both championship games #1 vs #2. Oh well

Back