Have you ever been ripped off by eBay

NSY said:
FireUmbreon said:
LakantaTheQlaus said:
On_The_Internet_No_One_Knows_You_re_A_Cat.jpg
except on the internet no one knows you're an eevee.
Make a 3D reponse to that, LTQ.
Later. I'll fav that post.

I bought this wi-fi thing off this guy on the other side of the country, but it didn't work. I sent it back, and we agreed that he'd refund me, but I never received the payment. So after a couple of months, I sent another e-mail asking him what's going on, and he said he just forgot, and he'll send it as soon as he can. It just went on and on and on. Eventually I got my money back, and I worked out that it took him almost a year to do so.

YoshiKong said:
I bought this wi-fi thing off this guy on the other side of the country, but it didn't work. I sent it back, and we agreed that he'd refund me, but I never received the payment. So after a couple of months, I sent another e-mail asking him what's going on, and he said he just forgot, and he'll send it as soon as he can. It just went on and on and on. Eventually I got my money back, and I worked out that it took him almost a year to do so.
How much was it and what was it?

First time, I just got second SNES for my friend and it arrived today and it is broken and I'm getting a refund soon and get another one

Got the Gen III Pokemon games but they were fake. Also got a few games that were supposed to be PAL, I made sure that it said PAL in the description/picture. Ended up getting it and it was NTSC or whatever.

Ness said:
You need to check carefully on front cover of games
Crackin355 said:
Got the Gen III Pokemon games but they were fake. Also got a few games that were supposed to be PAL, I made sure that it said PAL in the description/picture. Ended up getting it and it was NTSC or whatever.

read.

I bought a 32GB microSD card, but it could only hold 2GB; I got a refund.

I also bought Yoshi's Island DS bootleg because I didn't know it wasn't called Yoshi's Island 2.

I wouldn't say exactly ripped off but very disappointed and irritated.

Whether it took months to get to my house or the very fact that it was so horribly damage that the product was rendered useless.

I really have an immense hatred for ebay.

Now it gets broken

Back