Super Wiki RPG: Smasher & The Colored Stars - Important poll!

What is the fate of this game?!?!

• Short with lots of extra content!

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Long with not much extra content!

Votes: 17 58.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Super Mario Wiki Community Fangame - New Update

Mikan Tsumiki said:
Monomi said:
I can has spot in game?

Boss, please?
Rin Kagamine actually has RPG battle sprites (too large for this, though)
http://spriters-resource.com/pc_computer/mikunpop/sheet/46513
Holy... Those are awesome! How did I not know about those? :O

I will sign up for boss because Tox Box is impossible to defeat

Ness said:
I will sign up for boss because Tox Box is impossible to defeat
you're going to become another tubba blubba.

I know 1 of ToxBox weakness but the character need to have very high offense, about 1,000 offense to knock out ToxBox, maybe there will have special item locked away

But it won't fully destroy it, only knock them away for a short distance

Ness said:
I know 1 of ToxBox weakness but the character need to have very high offense, about 1,000 offense to knock out ToxBox, maybe there will have special item locked away

I don't think Pyro will put you in like that. It's too powerful.

The only people who deserve to be that disgustingly overpowered in a game based on this community would be people like Porplemontage or Stooben- Stewards, Bureaucrats and veterans that have contributed a great deal to this community.

Or maybe an OP final boss with a forced defeat and then the player tries again without any items as they all fell out of the inventory (similar to Starfy where the player tries with a power-up but Mashtooth puts up his forcefield, and then you fight again w/o powerups and you can defeat him as he puts his guard down)

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu said:
The only people who deserve to be that disgustingly overpowered in a game based on this community would be people like Porplemontage or Stooben- Stewards, Bureaucrats and veterans that have contributed a great deal to this community.

Just wondering, but didn't Mason have some kind of basic RPG engine for Game Maker? Maybe some parts of that engine could be used in this game, like the 8 directional movement or the ? Blocks?

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu said:

And Loic of course.

Ness said:

That's pretty overpowered but whatever it's Pyro's game.

Sonia Nevermind said:
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu said:

And Loic of course.
No.

Luna the 45th Nazgul of the Turbotastic Sith Lords said:
Ness said:

That's pretty overpowered but whatever it's Pyro's game.

Remeber that in SM64DS, Wario can punch Tox Boxes to quicksand so characters in the game need to get item that increase offense so high to push Tox Box to bottomless pit. While dodging Tox Boxes' 1 hit kill. Maybe they can get slow down item to slow it down same as SMG2.

Ness said:
Remeber that in SM64DS, Wario can punch Tox Boxes to quicksand so characters in the game need to get item that increase offense so high to push Tox Box to bottomless pit. While dodging Tox Boxes' 1 hit kill. Maybe they can get slow down item to slow it down same as SMG2.
That's still really overpowered. Pyro's probably not going to put you in like that.

Also I agree with Tabuu on the only people who deserve to be overpowered.

Mikan Tsumiki said:
Ness said:
Have you heard about Tubba Blubba?
But you didn't need an 1,000 attack power
yeah but you need a weakness!

yeah you would be undamageable the first fight.

but after that the characters try to search something to weaken you or some shit so they can damage you.

Fennekin said:
Mikan Tsumiki said:
Ness said:

but after that the characters try to search something to weaken you or some shit so they can damage you.

Yes, 100%

Ness said:
Fennekin said:
Mikan Tsumiki said:
Ness said:

Yes, 100%
hell even "unbeatable at the first time but can be defeated later" bosses appear in games and rpgs.

Same with The Legendary Starfy
You try to attack him with the Monstar powerup, but he is invincible because he expected a lot of power

He defeats Starfy, and then Starfy fights again without a powerup, and Mashtooth put his guard down

Then you can kill him

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu said:
Sonia Nevermind said:
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu said:

And Loic of course.
No.
Yes.

What exactly has Loic done for this community? How long has he been here? How does he even come close to fucking Porplemontage?

As much as I liked the Loic fad when it started, I agree with Tabuu. What the fuck has Loic done for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back