Super Wiki RPG: Smasher & The Colored Stars - Important poll!

What is the fate of this game?!?!

• Short with lots of extra content!

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Long with not much extra content!

Votes: 17 58.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Super Wiki RPG: Smasher & The Colored Stars - Main Thread

KoopartolBB said:
Pyro said:
9gLMY7U.png

Evidently unfinished, as I haven't put in the Honey Syrup and Barrel Cannons yet.

It's going smoothly though.

If you shot the Delicious fruit with a egg it should fall down and another item (or a another Delicious fruit) will take it's place.
Um, what?

Matt Foley said:
KoopartolBB said:
Pyro said:
9gLMY7U.png

Evidently unfinished, as I haven't put in the Honey Syrup and Barrel Cannons yet.

It's going smoothly though.

If you shot the Delicious fruit with a egg it should fall down and another item (or a another Delicious fruit) will take it's place.
Um, what?

It's a easter egg idea.

it would probably be best if the dev put in easter eggs themselves so they, you know, remain easter eggs

I'd like to be the main character's rival, who always challenges Smasher to duels but later assists him in fighting the antagonist of the game.

Sounds like a good idea. What do you think, Pyro?

The main character's roles have been filled. The best you can be is a minor NPC if I'm right.

Magikrazy said:
The main character's roles have been filled. The best you can be is a minor NPC if I'm right.
Yeah. And besides a role that big is just gonna change the whole story.

I actually agree with that.

New Super Mario said:
Alexneushoorn said:
I actually agree with that.
Yeah but you have to realize that's just more work for Pyro to do for something that really isn't needed.

I know!

They guys are changeable?
It didn't make sense.

Fire Wario said:
You guys are fickle. You know that, right?
lol

There's already a ton of bosses I have in my que, I seriously don't need yet another boss flooding the remaining levels that don't have them.

Pyro said:
Fire Wario said:
You guys are fickle. You know that, right?
lol

There's already a ton of bosses I have in my que, I seriously don't need yet another boss flooding the remaining levels that don't have them.

Pyro is right, Fire Wario! And you shouldn't be insulting us! Now leave this thread if you don't have any good ideas.

We've already got the arcade in New Wikisburg for that, but maybe Pyro can put it in some levels.

If you're going to ask Pyro to include so many things, the least you can do is be polite to other people who offer ideas...

Gundam Tanaka said:
If you're going to ask Pyro to include so many things, the least you can do is be polite to other people who offer ideas...

Don't worry, I will!

I wasn't referring to you. I was talking to Alex.

Ok. What kind of things did I ask him then, 'cause I forgot.

So I haven't really been working on this lately, mostly because I have no idea how to execute my horribly over-ambitious ideas. I also realized I haven't been very open to other people. I've decided that I'm going to take a poll to decide how the game will turn out - Do you want the game to be short but have tons of extra content (Binding of Isaac, Super Meat Boy), or have the game be long but not have that much extra content (New Super Mario Bros., Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time)? Poll will be up shortly.

Honestly, I like shorter games a whole lot more than longer games, but as long as they're very creative.
I mean, I prefer to play a couple of shorter games with lots of mindless smashing all the time, rather than one long game with loads and loads of text.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back