Bring Chunky Back

They need a game with Chunky

• Total voters

mario#1fan

http://www.fire-emblem.com/gba/launch/_img/wallpap
I think he needs to come back in a game ;)

I haven't really been a fan of Chunky. He's probably my least favorite Kong, along with Tiny and Kiddy. So if he didn't come back, I wouldn't care.

Meh... Nintendo needs to learn how to recycle! Many ideas in the past games.... gone 4ever and ever...

Kiddy Kong was freakin cool. :(

STRONGEST AND DUMBEST OF KONGS! RETURN HIM!

Toadbert101 said:
Mr. Moto said:
STRONGEST AND DUMBEST OF KONGS! RETURN HIM!

Hes not dumb. :(
Werr, he no genius.

He is meek, too.

WHOTF VOTED NO?!!! I KIRR WHOEVER DID IT WITH MY MARTIAR ART MOVE, THE NECKBRAKER

shadowexe said:
Yes I would be so gald if he and Kiddy were to come back. I hope one of them are in the next game.
yeah he was my favorite DK character of all time

Mr. Moto said:
Werr, he no genius.

He is meek, too.

WHOTF VOTED NO?!!! I KIRR WHOEVER DID IT WITH MY MARTIAR ART MOVE, THE NECKBRAKER
Hey, you two have something in common!

Toadkarter said:
I haven't really been a fan of Chunky. He's probably my least favorite Kong, along with Tiny and Kiddy. So if he didn't come back, I wouldn't care.

THE FAMOUS TOADKARTER IS A MEMBER OF MWIKI?

Also, I agree Nintendo needs to recycle ideas more often. Innovation is nice, but it get's to the point where you produce Baby Daisy.

Resident Knife said:
Toadkarter said:

THE FAMOUS TOADKARTER IS A MEMBER OF MWIKI?

Also, I agree Nintendo needs to recycle ideas more often. Innovation is nice, but it get's to the point where you produce Baby Daisy.

He's famous? I didn't know. He's a bit inactive.

Toadkarter is like a great spriter and an admin over there at TSR.

Free Loader said:
Yeah... This is DEFINITELY the "OMG TOADKARTER IS HERE LOLOLOLWTF" thread. :)

But anyway, I never played DK64(?) so I don't really care, but I think that all the kongs and stuff are kinda imposing on the series... So no. Just having Donkey Kong would be enough as long as they had good gameplay.

Well, having a second character did benefit the DKC series and kept it away from being a Mario clone. But yeah, I don't care about Tiny (Since she's just a Dixie Clone) and Chunky (Because he's pretty generic). Lanky is too awesome to be forgotten, thought.

Blitzwing said:
Free Loader said:
Yeah... This is DEFINITELY the "OMG TOADKARTER IS HERE LOLOLOLWTF" thread. :)

But anyway, I never played DK64(?) so I don't really care, but I think that all the kongs and stuff are kinda imposing on the series... So no. Just having Donkey Kong would be enough as long as they had good gameplay.

Well, having a second character did benefit the DKC series and kept it away from being a Mario clone. But yeah, I don't care about Tiny (Since she's just a Dixie Clone) and Chunky (Because he's pretty generic). Lanky is too awesome to be forgotten, thought.

I thought Chunky had alot of personality behind him. Even though in the beginning of DK64 he was very clumsy and somewhat of a coward he ended up being the one to win the boxing match against K. Rool. If he came back to another DK platformer I can easilly see him as the powerhouse who runs very slow and has horrible traction but is very powerful, While DK can be the powerhouse with balance and runs at a fair speed. If he was in a game like Barrel Blast then he can still fit in it with Donkey and Funky, and they can work Kiddy and Lanky down to balanced characters if they feel there are too many power characters.

Also the only similarity between Tiny and Dixie I saw is the blonde hair and the helicopter move.

I don't know who he is, but I like to see those Old School characters.

Yes.

REMEMBER ME?

LuigiDude said:
I don't know who he is, but I like to see those Old School characters.

Yes.

REMEMBER ME?
Who? :P

Back