What are you allergic to?

I don't have anything I'm allergic for, but I know a friend, who's deadly allergic for peanuts.
Only 1 peanut is enough to kill him.
The same person is also allergic for Latex.
I remember how he rubbed a balloon on his legs, and a few minutes later, his whole legs went red, filled with humps.

As I have autism, I'm allergic to Glutan and Mlik. :(

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

In what way does Autism relate to being allergic to something?

MKGirlism said:
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

In what way does Autism relate to being allergic to something?
I'm Autistic too and I'm also allergic to gluten and dairy. Depending on the person it can make them get a rash, get sick to their stomach and have behavioural problems.

My problems are the latter two.

I'm Autistic, and I have no allergies at all.
Seriously, it's unrelated.

Four autistic users in a row; it's much more common here than I thought. I've got a friend called Aman who has asperger syndrome.

It can't possibly have a connection. Without getting too sciencey, a milk allergy isn't an allergy at all; it's the ability to consume milk that is the unique trait. Lactose intolerance is the original trait, and the ability to drink it (lactase persistence) came around when hunter-gatherers in Northern Europe were herding cows and had to drink their milk because the water was filled with shit. Those who could tolerate the milk survived; those who couldn't did not. All a milk allergy means is that you're not Northern European, or you are and just simply lost the genetic lottery. Unless everyone except Scandinavians and Germans are autistic, I'm pretty sure there's no link.

Anyways, I'm not allergic to anything~

But my father is allergic to penicillin and all sorts of derivatives and things, and my brother is allergic to chocolate.

Politoed said:
Unless everyone except Scandinavians and Germans are autistic, I'm pretty sure there's no link.
Hey, I'm Swedish! Oh, and I have autism (granted, I have Asperger's Syndrom, but that's still a form of autism)! And I drink milk every day without any negative consequences! Hmm, this surely must mean something, right?!

I'm allergic to...
Dust, mold, fur/hair (dogs, cats, hamsters, bunnies, squirrels), certain types of perfumes, milk (lol, and coincidently has high functioning form of Aspergers (basically means I don't have aspergers, but I am also not normal. I'm in the middle).

I'm also allergic to pollen, some soaps/shampoos, I think Mosquitos since I had to go to the hospital go a bad bite they swelled my knee.

To be honest, I'm allergic to a lot of things, but almost all but the dust/pollen/hair really irritate me.

Mountains.

But really I don't think im allergic to anything.

Back