Who thinks they need to make a game where Mario, Luigi Wario &Waluigi adventure?

They all go on an adventure together

• HELL YES

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • NO!!!

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • undecided

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

WarioWafter

WARIO FART!
Banned User
Maybe even throw DK in the mix. A full blown out adventure. They could give Waluigi a spring-jump or something. Wario would be the strong guy. Mario and Luigi. Of course the Wario bros. only help them cause they're gonna get something out of it. Maybe even throw :dk: in the mix! A full blown out adventure. On Wii or DS?

Re: Who thinks they need to make a game where Mario, Luigi Wario &Waluigi advent

Actually, I have a similar idea. Mario, Luigi, Waluigi, Wario, Donkey Kong, Link, Zelda, Samus, and Sonic set up on an adventure across Green Hill Zone, The Mushroom Kingdom, Hyrule, Metroid and Donkey Kong Country to all find each other in their universes spread across Nintendo to combine their powers up against Bowser, Ganon, Eggman and other Nintendo/Sonic enemies who are plotting to destroy the entire Nintendo universe!

...It'd be the ultimate platformer, questing, role-playing shooter...

Think of it this way. You'd start off as Mario and have to travel with a Luma into outer space, then use the ship to go into a wormhole to Hyrule, then run around Hyrule in search of Link, who'd accompany you (allowing you to switch between Link or Mario by pressing a button or something, the NPC would control Mario and likewise), into other Nintendo realms to find the other Nintendo characters, but the further in you go the more the land starts to break apart because of the evil Nintendo nemises' trying to destroy the worlds.

I call this game:
"Super Nintendo All-Star!"

arr of dem together=ya soi!!!

Re: Who thinks they need to make a game where Mario, Luigi Wario &Waluigi advent

no im prefer only mario and luigi games like super mario bros 3 :mario: :luigi:

Those games, how you say... "sweet".

Mr. Moto said:
Those games, how you say... "sweet".

what the heck mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn look dude im dont know you and im bet you mistaken the name luigi for ruigi

Could be cool. What I want to see is a Wario Land game where Waluigi takes on Luigi's role in the main Mario platformer series.

ChaosNinji said:
No. Just no.

but he always mistakes the word l for r and if you dont believe me check his posts

ChaosNinji said:
fire MARIO bros said:
ChaosNinji said:
No. Just no.

but he always mistakes the word l for r and if you dont believe me check his posts

I was talking about the game idea. -.-

man im though you were saying about mr moto bad inglesh :-[

I think this could be pretty cool, even if Wario and Waluigi are creeps. Maybe a M&L sorta game... but the last one with 4 people was kinda weird. And Wario and waluigi arent gonna be riding piggyback this time. *shudder* :eek:

no way, let´s hope nintendo never make a game like that.

Back