Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobbes

Tucayo
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Henry Tucayo Clay
Hello, everyone!! Our Special Holiday Issue will be released today at 12PM ET, and we will be having a chat release party on #mwshroom for you to follow along. There will be many surprises, so be sure to join us!

Applet

Mibbit

Party is over, now let's get to the milestones!
Congratulations to:
*Coincollector on his 30th Main and Overall section!
*MST3K on his 1st Main section!
*RandomYoshi on his 1st Main section!
*SMB on his 50th Main/Staff section and his 90th Overall!
*Gamefreak75, who now has the longest tenure as Sub-Team Director!
*PDI on his 10th Fun Stuff section and his 30th Overall section!
*Since it's issue 69, myself on my 69th Main/Staff section!
*Stoob on his 1st Music & Art section!
*YoshiKong on his 1st 'Shroom section! Welcome to the team!
*Dippy, who is the first Critic Corner writer to write 4 sections for a single issue and on his 50th Overall section!
*Shoey on his 20th Overall section!
*Smasher on his 10th Overall section!

Some trivia:
*This issue was released on the 22nd, that's the latest into a month an issue has been released since the first issue was released on July 24th, 2006.
*This was the first time ever that someone other than Paper Yoshi won a SOTM Award in Pipe Plaza.

I would like to mention that, in my opinion, this has been the issue that has required the most work from us at the Core Staff. It was am exhausting task, but it was very well worth it; we are all extremely proud of the final result and are confident you will enjoy it.

I also want to especially commend SMB's work. He directed and organized us in such a great manner and worked his ass off to make sure this issue came out perfectly. Great job, SMB.

Tucky the Snowman said:
I would like to mention that, in my opinion, this has been the issue that has required the most work from us at the Core Staff. It was am exhausting task, but it was very well worth it; we are all extremely proud of the final result and are confident you will enjoy it.

I also want to especially commend SMB's work. He directed and organized us in such a great manner and worked his ass off to make sure this issue came out perfectly. Great job, SMB.
Thank you, I'm honored that you feel that way. :)

I'd also like to thank everybody again (because there are not enough words that can be said that can truly express my gratitude)- the regular and guest writers, the other staff members, Master Crash for the banners, Edofenrir for the EotY Awards icons, 22 for help with some of the coding and whatnot, Tucky and Dippy for attending the meetings as much as they did and often at inconvenient times, and so many others- this ended up working out very well and I'm happy to see that we were able to do this. :D

does that mean I can go back to sleeping normally now

Great job guys! Can't wait until next month ;D

oh also feedback on the scavenger hunt is much appreciated. We always like to hear back from our readers on how to improve.

Also;
FakeAdDec1.png

this won the whole issue for me

I liked your model frames, LTQ. Very creative and original. I'll have to check them out in 3D!

Christmas Crackin355 said:
I really like the scavenger hunt idea.

I'm just *bleep*ing horrible at it and can't find any of them ;_;
Yay I thought it was just me.

i'd just like to say that yoshikong did an amazing job with his pipe plaza section

Thanks Bop! Your Community Report was great as always.

There was a mild mistake with the Toad award. Namely SMB forgot to put Lindsay on it. She has now been added, and so it is now known.

Just now did I finish reading the issue. I really liked most sections, this was a great issue, but I especially liked Walkazo's Genetic Analysis of the Koopas, Stooben's Interview, Dippy's Old Vs New Music and YoshiKong's Projects Seeking Contributors. I also liked how MCD and GF's Fake News sections followed the same story.

Enobarbus said:
i'd just like to say that yoshikong did an amazing job with his pipe plaza section
I completely agree with Bop. You did a great job, YoshiKong!

Thanks! I'm going to try for a slightly different design next month (well, this month technically).

YoshiKong said:
Thanks! I'm going to try for a slightly different design next month (well, this month technically).
will it feature Rattly the Rattlesnake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back