Magikrazy's New Year's Rockin' Thread

Re: The New Year's Thread

The Undertaker said:
we should have like a chat party

when it hits 12:00 est

well if I wasn't banned from chat I could join

happy new year to whoever is on january 1st.

MCS said:
The Undertaker said:
we should have like a chat party

when it hits 12:00 est

well if I wasn't banned from chat I could join
yeah it wouldn't be fair to people are banned.

You guys deserved it for being yourselves

Baby Luigi said:
You guys deserved it for being yourselves

j12_Burn-Ointment-DS_lg.jpg

But really, let's not turn this thread into a "complain about being banned" thread, eh?

The Ghost of Christmas Crash said:
But really, let's not turn this thread into a "complain about being banned" thread, eh?

Of course not. I just wanted to express my feelings about the subject. Back on the train tracks now.

MCS said:
FireUmbreon said:
yeah it wouldn't be fair to people are banned.

I miss out on so much shit because I'm banned. Hell, I'm probably the only user here permabanned from Userpedia, MarioWiki, and their respective chats.

But alas, I just learn to cope with it.
wait but why aren't you banned on the forums?

FireUmbreon said:
wait but why aren't you banned on the forums?

because my behavior has matured from my wiki days quite a bit, and I watch what I do on here.

also

MCS said:
Back on the train tracks now.

Happy New Year everyone.

I was watching the fireworks with my mom, it was fun as hell.

Nothing different, except this is the latest I've posted.

I was an idiot a week ago. I thought I had everything figured out by then.

I was wrong.

What do I want to do in life? Write. I'm getting paid $117 in a few days for six short articles I did answering tech questions, and while that's not much money, it's definitely a start for an unemployed sixteen year old living in a storage room in his mother's house.

Back then, I was all like "when I turn eighteen I'm gonna move to my not-girlfriend's house to get away from the shitty environment I live in, and I'm going to be qualified for so much more writing jobs and I'll make a bunch of money hell yeah" but then that was sorta turned on its head.

The source of my troubles- an abusive stepfather- was kicked out of my life. My grandfather moved in and now we won't be having financial troubles. And now I have a girlfriend in Ontario that I'm going to be moving in with come March 2nd 2014.

Positive improvements? Fuck yeah.

But now I'm dazed. What the fuck am I going to do this year?

Well, like I previously decided, I'm going to finish High School a year early- through paid-for classes during the Summer- so I can have free movement come August 2014 and onwards. I want to find an in-person part-time job to pay for those classes and make preparations for my grand Canada-bound plans in sixteen months, and lose weight so I can look how I want to look and shit.

Basically?

This time, next year, I want to be a fully-functioning independent adult. That can also pull off a Travis Touchdown cosplay.

no-more-heroes-travis-touchdown.jpg]

I mean, sure. I want to grow up. But those fucking shades.

Happy New Year and all that nonsense

Back