Votes: 14 60.9%
  • neither(r u insane!?)

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • All

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

nikoking

Goomba
Wich Do You like i'm going with 64 I Was addicted to it for ages, Melee too. Brawl Is Awesome But I Was hoping For It To Be Better.

nikoking said:
Brawl Is Awesome But I Was hoping For It To Be Better.
^Fish. Melee was truly revolutionary. If it wasn't for Melee, Brawl would never had been that good.

How were you hoping Brawl was better...? More unlockables, longer story, more modes to play, more characters, Wi-Fi, screenshots, replays, challenges.... It surpasses Melee completely. Plus, I can actually make out the details on Falco's face without confusing him for Slippy. >.>

ChaosNinji said:
How were you hoping Brawl was better...? More unlockables, longer story, more modes to play, more characters, Wi-Fi, screenshots, replays, challenges.... It surpasses Melee completely. Plus, I can actually make out the details on Falco's face without confusing him for Slippy. >.>

im have a gamecube so im dont have a wii, melee is a bit boring :mario:

Free Loader said:
Neither.

"r u insane" for using "Neither" when there are three options above it, and selling so badly?

Lol srsly. You use "neither" when there's two options. N64 was cool. My N64 control stick really sucked, so it was kinda hard to play. Melee brought on a whole whallop of new epic crap. Brawl made more and edited that epic crap. My conclusion: Toast.

Free Loader said:
Neither.

"r u insane" for using "Neither" when there are three options above it, and selling so badly?

The original game is, like, 10 years old, of course it is selling badly at this moment.

If you meant when they first came out, you must suck at reading charts on how much a game is bought. Melee was considered the best game for the Gamecube, and was on the best seller charts for multiple months. Brawl is following the same path.

ChaosNinji said:
Free Loader said:
Neither.

The original game is, like, 10 years old, of course it is selling badly at this moment.

If you meant when they first came out, you must suck at reading charts on how much a game is bought. Melee was considered the best game for the Gamecube, and was on the best seller charts for multiple months. Brawl is following the same path.

what smash bros is your favorite n64, ngc or wii

fire MARIO bros said:
ChaosNinji said:
Free Loader said:
Neither.

what smash bros is your favorite n64, ngc or wii
It's a close tie between Melee and Brawl. But why isn't there an option to switch to Japanese in Brawl? :'(

Brawl. It got lots more characters and stages etc. It had more Kirby characters :3

Iiii Looove Melleee...

They were all good, but Brawl was the best by a long shot. Even the crappy Subspace emissary couldn't diminish that fact.

ShyGuy27 said:
They were all good, but Brawl was the best by a long shot. Even the crappy Subspace emissary couldn't diminish that fact.
Yeah. I sure liked Homerun contest better in Brawl. And I found a super-hilarious glitch! ;D

Wha wha WAH

Im rubbish at Home run.

So I said all.

Free Loader said:
ChaosNinji said:
Free Loader said:
Neither.

Sorry if you didn't get the joke, but that was "spelling" spelled wrong.
Stop being a sore loser, Uniju. Just admit it, like any other normal human being would. :-\

Im defenetly going with brawl. I thought it was gonna be just a copy of melee with new characters but boy was I wrong. Also the graphics are amazing!

Billbarman said:
Im defenetly going with brawl. I thought it was gonna be just a copy of melee with new characters but boy was I wrong. Also the graphics are amazing!
Graphics... Better than melee, but Mario Galaxy whoops Brawl's ass, as of Graphics.

Back